Trusted Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti Jewelry Opinions

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@nova wrote:

@rms1954   His gems are very pretty with very ornate settings in many cases.  I've even used his sizing customer service and the staff was incredibly polite with a quick turnaround.  

He will size a piece for you?

@rms1954   Yes if you buy a ring from him it's service they offer for a nominal fee plus customs.  (They are in Canada). The information card comes with the piece.  I wear a size 4.5 & have had rings sized down.  Very good service.
Esteemed Contributor

Bought some of his gold pieces back in the day when he did not offer the two tone ornate items.  love  what I bought yrs ago rings, necklances and  earrings.

However, I do not care for  the two tone  silver  or what he offers now on HSN .

Honored Contributor

Everything about his jewelry is superior to the usual shopping channel jewelry.  I particularly like the exotic gemstones he sells.  I have quite a few pieces that I have purchased over the years.  I have a padparasha suite that I bought from him on HSN about a year ago.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree    The Padparasha is the TS on HSN today.  The pendants are featured but there's also a ring, earring and a bracelet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

His line is beautiful and great quality.  I enjoyed the shows yesterday, though I didn't purchase anything.  I do have an opal ring and a pair of tanzanite earrings from HSN of his.  They are of the utmost color and quality!

Honored Contributor

I find his stones to be pretty but I am not a fan of the settings. I agree with the others, it is just to ornate for my taste.

Trusted Contributor

I happen to like his ornate designs and have a variety of rings, earrings and a necklace or two.  His gemstone beads (like Pandora charm beads) are really beautiful and I have several.  Quality is superior to what's being offered on shopping channels.  I have to sit on my hands when he's on, lol.  His big, honker rings are a little over the top for me but I do enjoy his more normal sized jewelry designs.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@nova wrote:

@rms1954   His gems are very pretty with very ornate settings in many cases.  I've even used his sizing customer service and the staff was incredibly polite with a quick turnaround.  

He will size a piece for you?

@rms1954   Yes if you buy a ring from him it's service they offer for a nominal fee plus customs.  (They are in Canada). The information card comes with the piece.  I wear a size 4.5 & have had rings sized down.  Very good service.

Is it pricey?

Honored Contributor

His Gems en Vogue pieces are on clearance now on SHQ. 

Regular Contributor

His jewelry is beautiful and quality is excellent however I do not like his designs since he came to HSN.