Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Michael's Midis are on sale now.  Save 66 dollars.  Ordered the white quartz.  Now my collection is complete with all of them, lol.  Happy shopping!!

Hi Bling , great deal on Midi. I did not know what to do and ordered pink and blue. I might cancell blue?... Very sparkly rings, Enjoy yours!

@SANNA Hi there Sanna.  You ordered two beautiful sparklers.  If you can try to keep both because both of them are gorgeous.  I love his midis and his minis.  Congrats on the purchase.  You made two great choices.  Wear in the best of health.  You'll get alot of good wear out of both of those I'm sure.  

Thank you so much ,Bling! Wear your treasure in the best of health, it looks like a massive diamond!!! Hope they arrive fast.

I do not think I will keep both, I am more incline toward the pink Amy. Blue is nice too but I have to see it. I would prefer a Swiss blue.... So will see.

The smokey is holy smokes!!!! But I have a few.

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  I also prefer swiss blue stones.  Too bad he didn't use that one in the midis.  I was also hoping he would have used a garnet too.  Whatever one you do choose, enjoy it to the fullest.  Also, your vacation pics were fabulous.  Glad you had a great time.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi ladies!  I prefer Michael's original midis ... the ones that come in different shapes ... but these are lovely too.  Have enough of those so not ordering these new ones even though they are tempting!

Enjoy your new baubles ... they are super sparkly!

Respected Contributor

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!!  I could be wrong, but I think once upon a time you may have purchased Michael's White High Dispersion White Zircon band ring.  It's item number 147-624.  I'm having problems posting a pic.  This ring will be presented tomorrow at noon and I purchased it.  It got good reviews and then there were some not so good reviews.  It's almost 90 dollars off the price.  If you did purchase this ring, are you pleased with it?  Does the stones have a lot of sparkle?  thanks.  I hope I made the right decision to purchase it but when I see the sparkle on the tv this ring just really glows.  Thanks for your input.  

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  I do have the zircon band ring (good memory!) and I think you'll be very pleased with it.  I typically don't wear east-west designs as I find them a bit uncomfortable on my finger.  This one is simply perfect!  It's well-balanced and the dispersion is off the charts!  It has a nice weight to it, too.  Look forward to your review once it arrives!

I missed last night's show and caught just a bit of this morning's show.  Plan to just relax today.  So sorry to hear of the delay in shipping your lovely new watch.  Fingers are crossed it will arrive soon and will have been well worth the wait!  I just saw the line-up for today and it looks like Heather will be presenting your new garnet heart ring (glad you were able to get an adjustment on that one)...so lovely!!

You have some beauties coming your way, my friend!  Wear everything in health and happiness! 

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi ladies!  I prefer Michael's original midis ... the ones that come in different shapes ... but these are lovely too.  Have enough of those so not ordering these new ones even though they are tempting!

Enjoy your new baubles ... they are super sparkly!

Thank you Sammycat1! I never did purchased that original midi, so it is going to be a first.

Believe it or not I was buying pretty much only MV sleeping beauty pieces, some Coral and have his Garnets and pearls from years ago in gold. And Signiti in gold of course.

Valued Contributor

@SANNA  Hi there, Sanna!  Hope all is well!  So glad you had a wonderfully relaxing vacation and hope you're pleased with your new "midi" ring (or rings)!  They're quite lovely and the proportion appears to be perfect.  Let us know what you think when they arrive and enjoy your Sunday!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!!  I could be wrong, but I think once upon a time you may have purchased Michael's White High Dispersion White Zircon band ring.  It's item number 147-624.  I'm having problems posting a pic.  This ring will be presented tomorrow at noon and I purchased it.  It got good reviews and then there were some not so good reviews.  It's almost 90 dollars off the price.  If you did purchase this ring, are you pleased with it?  Does the stones have a lot of sparkle?  thanks.  I hope I made the right decision to purchase it but when I see the sparkle on the tv this ring just really glows.  Thanks for your input.  

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  I do have the zircon band ring (good memory!) and I think you'll be very pleased with it.  I typically don't wear east-west designs as I find them a bit uncomfortable on my finger.  This one is simply perfect!  It's well-balanced and the dispersion is off the charts!  It has a nice weight to it, too.  Look forward to your review once it arrives!

I missed last night's show and caught just a bit of this morning's show.  Plan to just relax today.  So sorry to hear of the delay in shipping your lovely new watch.  Fingers are crossed it will arrive soon and will have been well worth the wait!  I just saw the line-up for today and it looks like Heather will be presenting your new garnet heart ring (glad you were able to get an adjustment on that one)...so lovely!!

You have some beauties coming your way, my friend!  Wear everything in health and happiness! 

@Dallas-Dame Happy Sunday Dallas!  I'm so happy you love that white zircon ring.  I was a bit hesitant on ordering it after reading the reviews.  Some said the stones didn't have any sparkle to them.  I'm not one really for band rings but this one is bold and has a little height to it.  I have his small white zircon flower ring and love it.  The stones are very sparkly.  I wore that garnet ring to work every day last week.  I'm glad I ordered that one.  Enjoy watching the shows today.  Have a great upcoming week!!  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Michael's Midis are on sale now.  Save 66 dollars.  Ordered the white quartz.  Now my collection is complete with all of them, lol.  Happy shopping!!

Hi Bling , great deal on Midi. I did not know what to do and ordered pink and blue. I might cancell blue?... Very sparkly rings, Enjoy yours!

@SANNA Hi there Sanna.  You ordered two beautiful sparklers.  If you can try to keep both because both of them are gorgeous.  I love his midis and his minis.  Congrats on the purchase.  You made two great choices.  Wear in the best of health.  You'll get alot of good wear out of both of those I'm sure.  

Thank you so much ,Bling! Wear your treasure in the best of health, it looks like a massive diamond!!! Hope they arrive fast.

I do not think I will keep both, I am more incline toward the pink Amy. Blue is nice too but I have to see it. I would prefer a Swiss blue.... So will see.

The smokey is holy smokes!!!! But I have a few.

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  I also prefer swiss blue stones.  Too bad he didn't use that one in the midis.  I was also hoping he would have used a garnet too.  Whatever one you do choose, enjoy it to the fullest.  Also, your vacation pics were fabulous.  Glad you had a great time.  

Yeah....I was hoping for garnet too. But it it is not a garnet price though.

And thanks, my vacation was fab!!!! Love it there!!!

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Happy Sunday Dallas!  I'm so happy you love that white zircon ring.  I was a bit hesitant on ordering it after reading the reviews.  Some said the stones didn't have any sparkle to them.  I'm not one really for band rings but this one is bold and has a little height to it.  I have his small white zircon flower ring and love it.  The stones are very sparkly.  I wore that garnet ring to work every day last week.  I'm glad I ordered that one.  Enjoy watching the shows today.  Have a great upcoming week!!  

Good morning everyone.  I am so enjoying Michael's pieces.  He is a true artist.  The zircon band ring is lovely.  I have the flower version which I love.  The TS is very pretty.  His pieces last night were amazing.  I wore his charm bracelet yesterday and got compliments on it.  There are no other charms like his.  I will post my review on the Eiffel tower ring.  Happy shopping ladies.  I love when Michael is on and reading everyones thoughts.  Have a lovely Sunday.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Good morning everyone.  I am so enjoying Michael's pieces.  He is a true artist.  The zircon band ring is lovely.  I have the flower version which I love.  The TS is very pretty.  His pieces last night were amazing.  I wore his charm bracelet yesterday and got compliments on it.  There are no other charms like his.  I will post my review on the Eiffel tower ring.  Happy shopping ladies.  I love when Michael is on and reading everyones thoughts.  Have a lovely Sunday.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow.  Congrats on the Eiffel Tower ring.  That's a beauty.  Looking forward to readng your review.  The shows have been fantastic.  So are the anniversary prices.  I do have a story to tell you.  I also own the zircon little flower ring of Michael's and one day I was at work and I had a patient of mine tell me to never wear that ring to work again.  I asked her why not?  She said because those diamonds I'm wearing are very flashy and somebody would try to steal it.  I told her they weren't real diamonds but zircons.  She grabbed my hand and didn't believe me.  She said if they're really zircons then tell me where I can purchase that ring lol.  She said the stones looked so much better then her own wedding rings.  How amazing is that.  Enjoy your new ring and and enjoy watching the shows.  Michael is always fun to watch.