Esteemed Contributor

Michael's Midis are on sale now.  Save 66 dollars.  Ordered the white quartz.  Now my collection is complete with all of them, lol.  Happy shopping!!

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  While out dining this afternoon, I checked the Evine app and saw the fancy cut LBT ring, earrings and pendant at Once Only prices.  Since I (we) have the ring, I couldn't resist adding the earrings/pendant to the suite!  I did try to behave but the prices were just too good!  Hope that charming giraffe ring becomes available for you!! 

Hi Dallas and Bling.  Well I saw the Eiffel tower ring in blue sapphires .  I saw a glimpse of it last night so I ordered this morning.  155171.  It only has a picture up of the ruby one but it let me order the sapphire.  When I saw this I had to have it lol.  It is so cute.  I tried to behave too.  Enjoy your lovely pieces and have a wonderful Thurs.Smiley Happy

Hope you enjoy your new sapphire ring @sunshine 919!  It's a beauty!  Happy weekend!

Valued Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

I was undecided when I opened the box. But I wore it a few hours, it has a presence,  easily seen and finally cut the tag off. 😊  IMO the stones would have looked better set in black rhodium or whatever they use...they would just pop. The stones are very sparkly. 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

It looks stunning on you, @Mustang Shar!  Enjoy in health and happiness!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Michael's Midis are on sale now.  Save 66 dollars.  Ordered the white quartz.  Now my collection is complete with all of them, lol.  Happy shopping!!

@BlingQueen022  Glad you ordered the white quartz ring early, Bling!  It's quite lovely...so nice to have the complete collection!  Thanks for your good wishes on the fancy cut LBT pendant and earrings.  Look forward to their arrival some time next week.

Company left a couple of hours ago.  Although lovely, 8 days is a long time to have 4 additional people in our home.  I plan to tidy-up a bit and look forward to catching some of Michael's show tonight.  My only fear is that I'll fall asleep while sitting on the couch!!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...enjoy the shows, dear lady!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Glad you ordered the white quartz ring early, Bling!  It's quite lovely...so nice to have the complete collection!  Thanks for your good wishes on the fancy cut LBT pendant and earrings.  Look forward to their arrival some time next week.

Company left a couple of hours ago.  Although lovely, 8 days is a long time to have 4 additional people in our home.  I plan to tidy-up a bit and look forward to catching some of Michael's show tonight.  My only fear is that I'll fall asleep while sitting on the couch!!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...enjoy the shows, dear lady!

@Dallas-Dame Glad you had a good time with your company, but there's nothing better then them leaving and giving you some relaxation now, lol.  I'm sure you're plenty exhausted.  That ring will be my only purchase this time around.  I haven't really been watching his shows after going through the lineup.  I will be watching a little tonight.  I have to tell you I had to call customer service today because I ordered the Invicta TTV watch that was shown last weekend, and it's still say "in process."  The customer service rep said there isn't anything wrong with the order, and told me they're short handed in the warehouse.  She apologized and said it would be shipped, but it's slow because of the shortage of employees at the moment.  They must have a lot of people on vacation.  Hopefully, the shipping will improve next week.  Looking forward to your review of the pendant and the earrings.  I love that set.  Nothing like london blue!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!!  I could be wrong, but I think once upon a time you may have purchased Michael's White High Dispersion White Zircon band ring.  It's item number 147-624.  I'm having problems posting a pic.  This ring will be presented tomorrow at noon and I purchased it.  It got good reviews and then there were some not so good reviews.  It's almost 90 dollars off the price.  If you did purchase this ring, are you pleased with it?  Does the stones have a lot of sparkle?  thanks.  I hope I made the right decision to purchase it but when I see the sparkle on the tv this ring just really glows.  Thanks for your input.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi Bling , great deal on Midi. I did not know what to do and ordered pink and blue. I might cancell blue?... Very sparkly rings, Enjoy yours!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi Bling , great deal on Midi. I did not know what to do and ordered pink and blue. I might cancell blue?... Very sparkly rings, Enjoy yours!

@SANNA Hi there Sanna.  You ordered two beautiful sparklers.  If you can try to keep both because both of them are gorgeous.  I love his midis and his minis.  Congrats on the purchase.  You made two great choices.  Wear in the best of health.  You'll get alot of good wear out of both of those I'm sure.  

Trusted Contributor

Holy *bleep*!! I just saw that the amazing London blue topaz and white zircon ring that was a TTV a while back is now on sale for less than the TTV price. I bought it at $299 and it is now down to $209.61. Too late to get a price adjustment, unfortunately. But if anyone wants an amazing LBT ring, check it out now (item 153-038). Sadly, the prices on the matching pendant and earrings are not nearly as good.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA Hi there Sanna.  You ordered two beautiful sparklers.  If you can try to keep both because both of them are gorgeous.  I love his midis and his minis.  Congrats on the purchase.  You made two great choices.  Wear in the best of health.  You'll get alot of good wear out of both of those I'm sure.  

Thank you so much ,Bling! Wear your treasure in the best of health, it looks like a massive diamond!!! Hope they arrive fast.

I do not think I will keep both, I am more incline toward the pink Amy. Blue is nice too but I have to see it. I would prefer a Swiss blue.... So will see.

The smokey is holy smokes!!!! But I have a few.