Respected Contributor

I agree with Bling, MV sapphires are not too good.

samuel Behnam, many years ago made a buckle ring with chocolate and white diamonds..... That was the ring!!!!!!

And even Carles Winston who currently sells dreck on JTV, used to sell very pretty CZ line on shopnbc and his buckle rings, bracelets and earrings were superb quality. Looked like a million bucks!

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I'm not a fan of his jewelry...I wear gold...with that being said, all his jewelry looks the same...kinda overboard/fussy.

@AKgirl2  That's what I used to think too.  I discovered that it grows on you.  It's nice that it'll go with either gold or silver.  I wear all silver.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Enablers!

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@sunshine 919  Uh Oh........window shopping with Gems en Vogue is tough to do!  Every time I say I'm going to that, my cat gets on my computer and orders something for me.  That would be OK, except I'm the one who has to pay for it!  I'm gonna have to tie his little paws behind his back.  P.S., he already ordered me the new Ammolite rectangular ring with the London Blue accent stones.  (He saw it was on anniversary pricing.)  Cat Tongue

2blonde you are too funny lol.  I am going to at least try lol.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

image.jpeg

Geeze Louise you had to post a picture LOL, now I have to check it out,
Honored Contributor

I wasn't too impressed with the larimar samples they showed...too much white in them and not enough of that pure, pure sky blue.  Maybe if you bought 50, there would be a good one in the batch.

@SANNA  Didn't you recently go to the Dominican Republic?   Did you pick up any larimar pieces?

I'll show this pendant for the last time (I promise) just so you can see what a quality piece looks like.  Our poster Alijoi  has the finest I've ever seen.  The silver is not tarnished; it's reflecting the orange.

Screenshot_2016-05-10-19-01-05-1.png

Respected Contributor
image.jpg
@Kachina624 wrote:

I wasn't too impressed with the larimar samples they showed...too much white in them and not enough of that pure, pure sky blue.  Maybe if you bought 50, there would be a good one in the batch.

@SANNA  Didn't you recently go to the Dominican Republic?   Did you pick up any larimar pieces?

I'll show this pendant for the last time (I promise) just so you can see what a quality piece looks like.  Our poster Alijoi  has the finest I've ever seen.  The silver is not tarnished; it's reflecting the orange.

Screenshot_2016-05-10-19-01-05-1.png

Hey Kachina, I agree  about the deal of the day being pale and not interesting at all, pLe and blah.

Yours is so much nicer.

I did just came back from DR, on June 10. It was 10 perfect days in paradise. I did not buy any Larimar . It was not really great and prices in the US are better..

We just grabbed good cigars for our future SIL. I did not even wanted to shop.i sat under my palm palapa, swam, drink my cold Rose wine.... Life was good.

above is the picture of my everyday spot. That is all I cared.

Honored Contributor

I am wearing my larimar ring today.  I know because it is a natural that they all will be different.  137-375 mine is a perfect sky blue with a very tiny hint of white clouds.  I have not purchased anything this time but the malachite ring is a good price.  I decided against the sapphire ring, it is very pretty though.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy, yellow! It is a nice stone when it is a good color specimen. So far no luck for me.

There were actually a few well priced items that I liked but have no need to have. But I am cooking and watching. It is fun too, I love Michael. Btw, one ring was today on the show that wowed me by its workmanship- the Mabe Pearl one with vitrines on the crown! Beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Enjoy, yellow! It is a nice stone when it is a good color specimen. So far no luck for me.

There were actually a few well priced items that I liked but have no need to have. But I am cooking and watching. It is fun too, I love Michael. Btw, one ring was today on the show that wowed me by its workmanship- the Mabe Pearl one with vitrines on the crown! Beautiful!!!

Hi Sanna, I agree I do love watching hsi shows.  I have not purchased anything.  Almost got the sapphire ring.  I am trying to only purchase something that stops me in my tracks lol.  Thats what happened a year or so ago when I purchased his natural pink sapphire ring.  I think he is coming back in July.  I do have his charm bracelet as well.  I only get the charms when they are a special price.  Happy cooking.Smiley Happy