Respected Contributor
whoa! really? that's excessive.
Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope your weather has improved and the week is going well.  I just visited Michael's FB page.  Although I'm not a registered user, I was able to see the photos of the pear-cut pink topaz ring on his "home page".  It looks stunning and if the pics are close to reality, it does resemble Rubellite!  I think the size will likely fall in the under 10 carat range...which is very much to my liking and makes it more wearable (in my opinion).  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

This is the Gems en Vogue TTV:

pinktopaz.jpg

Valued Contributor

@TTerri  Thanks so much for the photo...it looks stunning!

Honored Contributor

I think we have a winner with that pink topaz!  Beautiful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It looks like a big glorious rhodolite, my favorite gemstone.  I've never seen a rhodolite that big though.  I have a ring with a 3 3/4 CT stone and it's considered large for rhodolite.  I can't wait.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Wow!!! I will be hard to resist 🙀🙀🙀

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It looks like a big glorious rhodolite, my favorite gemstone.  I've never seen a rhodolite that big though.  I have a ring with a 3 3/4 CT stone and it's considered large for rhodolite.  I can't wait.

You are right, it  does!  I have 7 ctw heart shape Sonia B rhodolite that I bought 10 years ago.... My treasure..

Respected Contributor

Looks like Nigerian pink tourmaline also.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope your weather has improved and the week is going well.  I just visited Michael's FB page.  Although I'm not a registered user, I was able to see the photos of the pear-cut pink topaz ring on his "home page".  It looks stunning and if the pics are close to reality, it does resemble Rubellite!  I think the size will likely fall in the under 10 carat range...which is very much to my liking and makes it more wearable (in my opinion).  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas.  Glad you were able to see the ttv ring.  Hope you noticed how large the side stones were.  I was shocked when I first saw that.  Usually, you can't see them at all, lol.  I think the stone is 7 carats. Whatever it is, it's the perfect size for me.  I'm looking forward to this one being presented.  The weather here sure hasn't improved.  It is hotter then you know what here.  c'mon October! Have a fabulous weekend and stay cool.