Honored Contributor

Michael V's mini carnaval ring

I received my ring today and I am very pleased with it.  I would have to describe it as pretty  and feminine. The stones are nice and the different cuts are very nice.  It is comfortable and the way the stones are set the ring does not snag on anything which is a plus.  It is not heavy but substantial. I purchased as a TS so the price was good. I am slowly acquiting Michael's pieces when they are at an event price. I enjoyed the way he explained where each gem stone originated from.  You can learn a lot listening to him and he is funny and pleasant to watch.  Well in my opinion anyway lol.  Hope everyone is enjoying any new goodies they have received.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Michael V's mini carnaval ring

Dang - I came very close to buying that ring!

Glad it has turned out to be a good purchase for you. I have one of his bracelets and really like it.

Respected Contributor

Nice to hear once in a while there are happy endings....enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the original carnival ring which didn't seem that much larger than the mini.  Did you get the multi @sunshine 919?  It seems to me like he said the stones in the original represented 40+ countries.  He's the most knowledgable jewelry seller one  TV but every once in awhile I catch him exaggerating.  Enjoy your ring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have the original carnival ring which didn't seem that much larger than the mini.  Did you get the multi @sunshine 919?  It seems to me like he said the stones in the original represented 40+ countries.  He's the most knowledgable jewelry seller one  TV but every once in awhile I catch him exaggerating.  Enjoy your ring.

Hi Kachina, yes I did get the multi.  I agree he is very knowledgeable and yes he does get carried away sometimes lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I received my ring today and I am very pleased with it.  I would have to describe it as pretty  and feminine. The stones are nice and the different cuts are very nice.  It is comfortable and the way the stones are set the ring does not snag on anything which is a plus.  It is not heavy but substantial. I purchased as a TS so the price was good. I am slowly acquiting Michael's pieces when they are at an event price. I enjoyed the way he explained where each gem stone originated from.  You can learn a lot listening to him and he is funny and pleasant to watch.  Well in my opinion anyway lol.  Hope everyone is enjoying any new goodies they have received.

@sunshine 919 So happy you love your new ring!!  Enjoy it.  Was a great price also.  I didn't purchase anything during his last visit.  I'm holding out for Chuck's new salmon topaz ring at the end of October.  Wear your new ring in the best of health.  You made a great purchase!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Bling, you always have nice things to say.  I am sure Chuck will have some lovely pieces.  I have a few of his rings as well. Have a lovely day.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

hey @sunshine 919 you know I looked at that ring several times, but I decided to "be good" and not buy it.  I liked the look of it very much.  Glad you are enjoying it.