Honored Contributor

For those who are interested, his mini panther sapphire ring is under $100.00.  EnjoySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Michael V. On Evine Tonight

I wish Sonia B would bring back her Brilliante version of panther ring that she made in black,white and yellow. That was gorgeous and I missed it ! 

Michaels looks silly to me. Sorry. IMHO.

Honored Contributor

Hey Sanna, Sonia has beautiful pieces.  I never saw her panther ring.  I did not purchase a ring this time.  I am waiting for the Tucson show.  I was able to add to my bracelet.  I am so glad he has specials once in a while on his charms, this is when I buy.  Have a nice Thurs.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I watched some of the shows and sat on my hands - even for the mini panther ring but I did fall for the charm top value set in the pink.  Very pretty and I had bought an extra bracelet a while ago so I can use some of the dividers and give some away.  I thought that was a pretty good price for the charm set.

I didn't need it, but it will work as a gift for me and others!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hey Sanna, Sonia has beautiful pieces.  I never saw her panther ring.  I did not purchase a ring this time.  I am waiting for the Tucson show.  I was able to add to my bracelet.  I am so glad he has specials once in a while on his charms, this is when I buy.  Have a nice Thurs.Smiley Happy

Thanks ,yellow! Enjoy your charms in good health!!!

Sonia discontinued her silver panthers 3 years ago, it became too expensive to make and have profit and she did not want to increase the price. It was gorgeous !!!

Just like real Cartier.

Lets see what Tucson brings.

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats on your new charms Yellow!  Enjoy them.  Please review when you receive them.  I was tempted on the ttv but had to pass.  I ordered two of Paul Deasy's TTV honker rings  Just received the blue topaz.  It's gorgeous.  Makes a statement that's for sure.  The color and sparkle is amazing.  I'm waiting on the citrine honker now.  Looking forward to reading your review on the charms you ordered.  

Valued Contributor

Enjoy that lovely set of charms, @sunshine 919!  It sounds like you're filling your bracelet beautifully!

So glad to hear you're happy with that new stunning blue topaz ring, @BlingQueen022!  Hope the citrine pleases you, as well.  I wasn't able to catch any of the shows as I've been working long hours.  Very much hope all is going well, dear lady!!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Received my Michael V's Rose Quartz 7 piece charm set.  Beautiful addition to my bracelet.

Honored Contributor

I just finished my MV charm bracelet with the receipt of the last of the series of AD turquoise charms.   When you finish these bracelets,  they will stop traffic,  they're that striking.   You do need spacers between your charms.   I took apart an old Samuel B bracelet and used those plus a few I got on eBay.   I'll try to post a pic of mine.   I've been working on it a couple years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would love to see a picture of your lovely bracelet KachinaSmiley Happy.  I did purchase a couple of spacers on one of his specials. I do plan on getting more.  I just love his charms, they are so different and pretty.  Have a nice Friday.