Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Thanks very much for the reminder, @SANNA!  I watched a bit of his show last night and see he's scheduled over the next couple of days.  I don't plan to add anything to the collection since the Vegas shows are on the horizon.

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Hello Dalla-Dame. I am and my gang are all well, thank you! Hope you and yours are too.

I just watched, did not buy anything.  It is still fun.

Thank you for your kind wishes, @SANNA...glad to hear all is going well.  I'm holding strong today as I was tempted by a couple of rings which are sale priced.  I simply couldn't resist one of Ido's OTOs this past weekend and purchased the art deco diamond ring.  It arrived today and I'm beyond thrilled.  Will have to refrain from any more purchasing for a while!

@BlingQueen022  I thought of you during Michael's one hour show this morning, Bling!  Wendy had a beautiful pear-shaped Mozambique Garnet ring that was well priced.  If I recall correctly, you're fond of garnet (especially Mozambique)!  Hope you had a wonderful time at your niece's graduation and that all goes well, dear lady!!

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Thanks very much for the reminder, @SANNA!  I watched a bit of his show last night and see he's scheduled over the next couple of days.  I don't plan to add anything to the collection since the Vegas shows are on the horizon.

Hello Dalla-Dame. I am and my gang are all well, thank you! Hope you and yours are too.

Thank you for your kind wishes, @SANNA...glad to hear all is going well.  I'm holding strong today as I was tempted by a couple of rings which are sale priced.  I simply couldn't resist one of Ido's OTOs this past weekend and purchased the art deco diamond ring.  It arrived today and I'm beyond thrilled.  Will have to refrain from any more purchasing for a while!

@BlingQueen022  I thought of you during Michael's one hour show this morning, Bling!  Wendy had a beautiful pear-shaped Mozambique Garnet ring that was well priced.  If I recall correctly, you're fond of garnet (especially Mozambique)!  Hope you had a wonderful time at your niece's graduation and that all goes well, dear lady!!

Hey, Dallas! Congrats on your new  ring! Wear it in good health.  I, for some reason, missed Ido's visit. They also mentioned SoniaB. and I haven't seen her either. 

Our little fun....

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi DallasD.  It's funny you mentioned that ring.  I actually have that ring.  I did get it on sale but can't remember what I paid for it.  I haven't worn it in a while.  You are so right, I do love Mozambique Garnets.  I think I have about 7 of Michael's garnet rings in my collection.  I love those stones.  I have to say ever since I received Michael's london blue ttv ring, I haven't worn any other rings since, lol.  That has to be my favorite in my whole collection at the moment.  I just love it.  

Florida was really nice.  The weather was perfect when I was there.  It was in the low 80's during the day with zero humidity and at night it was in the high 50's.  It was perfect.  The graduation ceremony was good too.  I'm glad I went.  Coral Gables was really pretty.  Loved the palm trees.  The trip just went too fast.  

Hope you're Mother's Day was a good one.  I'm anxious to hear how your mom loved her gift.  I bet she loved her presents.  I would have loved to have seen her face whe she opened up the Michael jewelry you gave her.  May she wear it in the best of health a long time to come.  Just having you there with her I'm sure made her day very special.  I too, am looking forward to the shows from Vegas.  I haven't ordered any jewelry since the london blue ttv day.  Let's hope Michael comes up with something special for the Vegas shows.  

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Hey, Dallas! Congrats on your new  ring! Wear it in good health.  I, for some reason, missed Ido's visit. They also mentioned SoniaB. and I haven't seen her either. 

Our little fun....

Hi, @SANNA!  Although I enjoy Ido's BHE shows, I truly adore watching Sonia's presentations.  She had two 2-hour shows on Mother's Day (anniversary shows) so I wasn't able to watch.  Some of her new pieces were, of course, gorgeous.  It's true...I do have "fun" watching quality jewelry shows and miss some of the vendors from days gone by!!

Thanks for your kind wishes on my new BHE ring...it's surely a keeper!  Hope all is well. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi DallasD.  It's funny you mentioned that ring.  I actually have that ring.  I did get it on sale but can't remember what I paid for it.  I haven't worn it in a while.  You are so right, I do love Mozambique Garnets.  I think I have about 7 of Michael's garnet rings in my collection.  I love those stones.  I have to say ever since I received Michael's london blue ttv ring, I haven't worn any other rings since, lol.  That has to be my favorite in my whole collection at the moment.  I just love it.  

Florida was really nice.  The weather was perfect when I was there.  It was in the low 80's during the day with zero humidity and at night it was in the high 50's.  It was perfect.  The graduation ceremony was good too.  I'm glad I went.  Coral Gables was really pretty.  Loved the palm trees.  The trip just went too fast.  

Hope you're Mother's Day was a good one.  I'm anxious to hear how your mom loved her gift.  I bet she loved her presents.  I would have loved to have seen her face whe she opened up the Michael jewelry you gave her.  May she wear it in the best of health a long time to come.  Just having you there with her I'm sure made her day very special.  I too, am looking forward to the shows from Vegas.  I haven't ordered any jewelry since the london blue ttv day.  Let's hope Michael comes up with something special for the Vegas shows.  

Hi there, @BlingQueen022...hope all is well.  DH and I just returned from a nice impromptu getaway and we're both feeling "refreshed".  So glad you enjoyed your time in Miami with family.  Such visits always go so quickly but leave us with lovely memories!

It's ironic that you already own that gorgeous pear-shaped mozambique garnet ring.  As I said previously, I thought of you immediately when I saw the listing!

My visit with family was wonderful.  My mother is doing well and was delighted with her gifts.  She sends her best regards to you!

Well, it's time to settle back into our home.  I'm looking forward to the Vegas shows and hope nothing tempts me.  Be well, dear lady!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Hi there, @BlingQueen022...hope all is well.  DH and I just returned from a nice impromptu getaway and we're both feeling "refreshed".  So glad you enjoyed your time in Miami with family.  Such visits always go so quickly but leave us with lovely memories!

It's ironic that you already own that gorgeous pear-shaped mozambique garnet ring.  As I said previously, I thought of you immediately when I saw the listing!

My visit with family was wonderful.  My mother is doing well and was delighted with her gifts.  She sends her best regards to you!

Well, it's time to settle back into our home.  I'm looking forward to the Vegas shows and hope nothing tempts me.  Be well, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi DallasD!!  I'm so happy you had a great visit with your mom and that you were able to get away for a while.  It's always nice to be able to go away for a while and just relax and have fun.  I'm happy your mom had such a grea Mother's Day.  I hope she excited about Michael's upcoming shows.  I'm looking forward to the Vegas shows also.  So far, Michael hasn't said a word about what he's bringing to them but when he does, you'll be reading it here first.  I'm still wearing his london blue ttv ring.  I just can;t seem to put it away.  It's a great ring.  I'm sure getting my money's worth wearing it every day!   Have a happy Memorial Day and make it a safe one!  I'm not doing much this weekend but maybe a trip to the outlets here on Sunday.  I just don't feel like dealing with the traffic.  Be well my friend.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  It's so nice to hear from you, Bling!  I agree...Michael's LBT 150 facet ring is definitely among my favorites.  I'll be checking in to see if you're able to get any info on his offerings during the Vegas shows.  I'm planning to watch as much of the event as possible and my mom always looks forward to his appearances.  Thanks for always taking the time to give us a "heads-up" on what's to come.

We're staying close to home this weekend, too.  I've enjoyed traveling the last few weeks but always enjoy our time at home.  Heading out shortly to a cookout and fingers are crossed that the weather cooperates!

Have a lovely, safe long weekend, my friend!!