Respected Contributor

Michael O'Connor on HSN tonight ... could he be returning to QVC too?

I know A LOT of people followed Michael when he presented Infinity Diamonds on QVC because of his knowledge and style suggestions.   

He's on HSN tonight.   My program guide (that I rec'd with my AL vits - still like those guides)    showed the time slot as 6-8PM Eastern, with his Passport to Gold show.

With the new format of HSN and QVC exchanging product and vendors,  I wonder if we will see Michael back on QVC.   

In the meantime,  for those who would like to see him on HSN,  he is on this evening.

Respected Contributor

Re: Michael O'Connor on HSN tonight ... could he be returning to QVC too?

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 Thanks! 👍

I love Michaels shows.❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

I know A LOT of people followed Michael when he presented Infinity Diamonds on QVC because of his knowledge and style suggestions.   

He's on HSN tonight.   My program guide (that I rec'd with my AL vits - still like those guides)    showed the time slot as 6-8PM Eastern, with his Passport to Gold show.

With the new format of HSN and QVC exchanging product and vendors,  I wonder if we will see Michael back on QVC.   

In the meantime,  for those who would like to see him on HSN,  he is on this evening.

Anything is possible.  He also showed up on JTV representing some jewelry line.   

Respected Contributor

Always enjoyed his presentations. Hope he returns to the Q.

Honored Contributor

As I recall, Mary Beth enjoyed working with him.  I hope they have a chance to reunite.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

Anything is possible.  He also showed up on JTV representing some jewelry line

@chrystaltree  SO TRUE ....   anything is possible these days.  Who would have thought that the 2 stations would mention each other on air and share product?    I NEVER watch JTV,  but was curious and tuned in for a few mins. I don't even watch a lot of HSN, and not as much QVC as I did years ago.... but I think he fits much better in a QVC/HSN environment and with their hosts.

Respected Contributor

I totally forgot about this guy! Just saw him on. He’s nice, I like him.

Frequent Contributor

I always enjoyed Michael's affinity diamond presentations as well.  Looks like Michelle Lau is the new QVC rep. for that brand-she seems knowledgeable and easy to watch, not pushy at all. I liked Jose Perez before Michelle took over, he was entertaining but I really think Michelle is much better + female to female buyers are a better match too I think.