Frequent Contributor

Did anyone order from the MD show? I fell in love with the OTO blue topaz ring. I have been waiting patiently for a big Blue topaz ring forever! It was pretty pricey, especially for a oto, but It will likely be the only topaz ring I ever own. I never even see any on ebay , as retired pieces. I only wear wider/bigger rings (on my middle fingers).

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for calling my attention to it. I missed the show but saw that big blue topaz ring -- it's a work of art. I had to put it on my wish list immediately.

Please post a review here when you receive it -- I have a major weakness for big rings, but also blue topaz rings at that.

Trusted Contributor

I fell in love with the quilted hinged cuff. At first I ordered the thinner one that was the OTO, but then I thought that for the difference in price, I wanted the wider cuff. I'm still trying to decide. It looked like it had a beautiful white silver look to it. If anyone gets that, please post your review here.

Frequent Contributor

I received the blue topaz ring. The stone is beautiful, the light silver and the new texture is also beautiful. That said, it does not have the weight or the presence of other MD rings that I have, that I paid quite a bit less for. If you recall the hematite, quartz and turquoise rings that were all set with the granulation on the shanks--those have some weight and were right around 100$. I wear all my MD rings on my middle fingers , I have average size hands and fingers. This one, while the stone is big and bold, just doesn't have the same presence. I will likely return it, due to the very high price tag. I would have kept it if the price were 150 or less. I just don't think I can justify it's 250$ + price.

Frequent Contributor

ok, So I may have to retract my previous post. I really couldn't decide on this blue topaz ring--so I decided to wear it to work today. I almost couldn't take my eyes off the stone. It is just so beautiful. No, its not the biggest ring I have, but the stone is just mesmerizing. the price is still high for me--but now I don't think I can part with it. Did anyone else get this ring?? I'd love to hear what others have to say.