Trusted Contributor

Michael Anthony Jewelry on HSN

I've noticed there is no new inventory on HSN and everything is marked clearance.  I have bought many pendant chains & plain gold hoops from this line over the years and the quality has held up well.  Clasps are always nice and sturdy too.  My sister-in-law had even used his repair warranty a few years ago with no problem.  I guess it's another brand gone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Anthony Jewelry on HSN

He has been on HSN as long as I can remember.  I was never tempted to purchase anything as his things always looked tinny and cheap.  I won't miss him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Seems like lots of changes coming down the pike for both HSN and QVC as far as brands go.  I have a few pieces of Michael Anthony jewelry and it's all very nice.  My favorite one is a white gold pendant of the virgin Mary, it's beautiful and even if I'm not wearing it I carry it with me always.   I hope he will continue on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   In most recent years I agree some of the gold pieces definitely changed but many years ago (way over 10)  I honestly bought some 14k gold pendant chains and hoops that have held up for ages.  As a matter of fact one of the chains is used for a gold cross I wear daily no matter what else I wear.  I did notice over the years things changed to 10k & then stainless steel.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal  I would like to see the brand continue too.  It's nice to have variety of choice.

Respected Contributor

I always watched Anthony and his brother on HSN ever since they were "Every Day Gold."  They had a lot of very reasonably priced pieces, and they featured many religious items.  They had been in the business for decades, but they sold the company a while back.

So many of the older vendors are retiring, and the market for jewelry is much more competitive, so it is not a great surprise to see them phase out.  However, I will remember them fondly!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

He has been on HSN as long as I can remember.  I was never tempted to purchase anything as his things always looked tinny and cheap.  I won't miss him.

@Kachina624   I never like to bash a fellow jeweler, but I purchased a two tone station necklace from this line years ago. It was thin and the rings/links were not properly soldered and filed. I'm really tough because I know  the details to look for. I sent it back. It was beautiful and I was sad I couldn't keep it.

Honored Contributor

I bought two gold chains from him years ago and they both broke. 

Contributor

I own a Guardian Angel pendant with the most beautiful chain from Michael Anthony that I very seldom take off.

It is a two tone pendant and the silver chain is unlike any I've seen.  It sparkles like diamonds.  I am always on the lookout for one like it to have as a spare and haven't had any luck.  

I forgot to mention I purchased the pendant about 3 years after my husband died so I've been wearing it for 12 years now so not cheap or tinny.

Respected Contributor

I also noticed his inventory very low and wondered same as many of you posting here. I have a few of his pieces and satisfied with them.