Honored Contributor

I noticed when I had a silver bracelet from HSN one time that had a magnetic clasps to it I wore it to the grocery and it kept sticking to the cart.

LOL

I"m not wearing this piece to the grocery .

only to church and I'm getting ready to take a tour of a old mansion in Amarillo. One of those

historical houses be good to show it off to the upper crust. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

Absolutely beautiful bracelet, I love that style and the clasp is wonderful.  I have one with the magnetic clasp and have worn it almost every day with no problems.  If you are concerned the safety chain is a possibility.

I too buy myself a combination Christmas/Birthday gift every year.  Can't decide what I want this year.  

Honored Contributor

Um, my birthday is 12-23. bracelet is for Christmas. I bought my b'day present today. That's all I'm going to say..................

bornfree.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE @It's gorgeous and you deserve to treat yourself! Merry Christmas in advance.

Honored Contributor

yeah, you don't turn 31 every  day !!

8y2XNprTbb7e.gif

Honored Contributor

Finally got it ! UPS didn't bring it till 8 p.m. ! Of course a watched pot never boils.

Like most jewelry these days it's as light as a feather, but, that's just the way it is any more.

Even with it being 6 3/4ths and my wrist is 6.5 I can stick my left finger thru the extra drop. Thought I should had ordered the 'average', but, now glad I stuck to my guns.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Are you satisfied with it being light as a feather? It seems that given the original price is over $2K it should have some weight to it.

Honored Contributor

All gold now isn't gonna be like when we grew up. Suppose to be since it's the small size 7.3 grams think it said. I got one 'solid' link bracelet .

Gotta remember it's open link too, airy, space. I just like the rolo style.

wouldn't take nothing for that magnet clasp. saves me a lot of time after I get ready to go someplace I was having to  put on my other rolo's the night before and wear to bed. By myself. You have to do what U have to do. LOL

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the other ladies that you should have a safety chain added to the bracelet.  I would hate to see you post here that you lost it.  I had safety chains added to all my bracelets; those magnetic clasps worry me. That way you will have peace of mind when you are wearing it.

Honored Contributor

So are you telling us that no one gives you gifts or says Merry Christmas?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.