Valued Contributor

Re: Mary Beth & Rick on finale of Cali Gold Rush! BRAVO!!

Have to agree - it was so fun to have the two of them hosting together. I really enjoyed it :-D
Valued Contributor

They could sell me anything....it was a fun show.

Honored Contributor

Your post is right on the money! It was an excellent show!!
Respected Contributor

It was very wonderful to see them hosting the gold show and the show itself was wonderful, too.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch, but did check out a video. They both looked very polished which is a nice change from some of the really casual clothes some hosts wear. I am not saying they all have to dress formally all the time - just was a nice change. Mary Beth looked gorgeous. The two seemed to make a good pairing from the video I saw.
Honored Contributor

WAs flipping channels and saw them together, such a change since one host left that others are getting to work more. Whether by choice or not.

Valued Contributor

Mary Beth is a pro, no matter who she is paired with. Alone or with hosts or presenters, she always stands out. Beautiful lady and very classy.
Occasional Contributor

So true!! They were wonderful. I truly wish every host who has left QVC all the best but it was nice to see the others shine yesterday. Kudos to Pat James Dementri too. Her grace and dignity define ""class.""

Valued Contributor

I hope this is a sign of things to come at QVC. Reminds me of the past at QVC where the hosts weren't silly but professional. Classy in what they wore to how they sold it.

Respected Contributor

I didnt catch the show and too bad I missed it. Sounds like the old qvc of the past that I use to love watching. I use to be addicted to qvc, good or bad, it was just fun to watch at the end of a long day at work. These last few years, I haven't been able to watch for more than 10 mins at a stretch because of the selling styles. They all definitely changed and I couldn't take them for long regardless of the host. It would be great to get back to what was great about qvc and, hopefully, the quality and merchandise will follow.

Seems like they are making changes and for the better. Time will tell.