Super Contributor

Mary Beth & Rick on finale of Cali Gold Rush! BRAVO!!

Whoever put the dynamic duo Mary Beth and Rick on the schedule to host together to round out the final hours of the Cali Gold Rush deserves a "GOLD" (no pun intended Lol) Star!!! Mary Beth & Rick work so well together that I'm thoroughly enjoying the show even though I haven't bought anything. Their banter is SUPERB and they compliment each other. Also so glad Mary Beth & Rick are on the screen together at the same time instead of each going back and forth presenting a different item. Fun Fun Fun show!!! They're making me laugh out loud!

Hosting separately I don't think this show would have had the entertainment & pizazz it needs but together it's a BRAVO Finale! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Mary Beth looks STUNNING tonight too in her black gown and Rick looks very handsome in his suit! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor

Re: Mary Beth & Rick on finale of Cali Gold Rush! BRAVO!!

Agree with everything you said. It is an excellent show. When they have two hosts and they sit across the set from each other it just seems so cold. This is wonderful.

Frequent Contributor

Well stated and I totally agree. Such a pleasant presentation..polished, personal, and entertaining. Mary Beth looks stunning in black and Rick is handsome as usual.
Valued Contributor

Yes they are great...a couple of real pros!! Love them both.

Valued Contributor

Well, I rarely post, but I have to join in and comment. I love this show, really enjoyable. I was working and not able to view the earlier shows so it is nice to have fun and catch a little of the Gold Rush offerings. Of course I want the $5,000 tennis bracelet. LOL. Still thinking over those easy pays in my head. I do have a diamond tennis bracelet but I know the stones are not as good quality. Sigh. These darn shows can be dangerous.

Super Contributor

Ditto.

Regular Contributor

ditto for me - they are great together especially presenting gold which they both love. Good idea to use pairs for these special events to keep the energy flowing.

Esteemed Contributor

If they sell enough $$$$ together tonight, they'll be back. Let's hope they do.

Valued Contributor

You couldn't ask for two better hosts together than Mary Beth and Rick.

They are truly enjoyable.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I love them together!