Respected Contributor

She has some interesting jewelry.  Has anyone ordered from this line, and what was your experience?

Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne jewelry......

@Hoovermom wrote:

She has some interesting jewelry.  Has anyone ordered from this line, and what was your experience?

@Hoovermom

There is a Marla Wynne thread in the Fashion Forum.  A number of posters have purchased her jewelry.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1:  Thank you, I'll look over there.

Respected Contributor

@HoovermomI have purchased two of her necklaces:

This one I love, but it is not available any more.  I was worried it would be heavy but it wasn't.

imagesQZKOJGF4.jpg

I also have this lariat style one which I am not as happy with.  I just can't seem to make it look right on me with any of the combinations.  I wanted to wear it lariat style which is how some of the models had it, but it was just too long on me.

marlawynne-macrame-tie-71l-necklace-d-20170214105435283~525812_203.jpg

Sorry the picture is so small.  It is item 525-812

Both of these necklaces just tie in the back.  There is no clasp.  

I like how her jewelry looks and that it is different; however, I think they are priced a bit high for the materials that are used.  

Respected Contributor

@Roni18:  Thank you so much.  She has some unusual jewelry items but wasn't sure of the quality.  I'll try to decide if I want to try them.

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom,

Overpriced and not a good investment since she never uses noble metals or materials🌻it is also very extravagant much nicer on tv than in person. Wait until the big clearance sales.