Respected Contributor

@violann, ITA! Shanus, I am really enjoying reading about how you do it....

If I can't buy from you, at least Florida has become a little Mecca of sorts for artisans of all kinds.  There is a bigger art scene here than just Miami and Palm Beach!

It must be so hard to part with your babies! I dabble in the fiber arts and was never into the "production" end although I've met many along the way who do.  Fibers, however, are not anywhere near as stressful physically as what you do. I think your explanations have heightened our appreciation for local, artisanal jewelry....

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, fantastic idea! I make a motion that we all go out and purchase some wine and cheese, and meet back here for a gallery opening!

BUT ms Kachina, artists need inspiration, and photography is an art....you have posted some gorgeous pictures of your home state.

I was thinking of you because last night, Lester Holt showed some breathtaking photos of an amazing "blooming" desert.  I didn't catch where it was.  Due to drought, he said it had been five years since that happened.

@Moonchilde hhas some gorgeous photos too: she loves photography.

I would love to see more photos from your travels!

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor
Shanus - with the pretty, artisanal jewelry you have pictured - you'll put LR out of business.... lol..😀
Honored Contributor

@KKlim. Who?

Respected Contributor
@Shanus.. LR - Lisa Robertson
Honored Contributor

@KKlim  I knew who LR is....just not interested in her "life".

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous.  You really have a gift.  Thank you for posting the photos.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus,  Your jewelry is ART. I love it!  What beautiful things. You are very artistic and talented. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Shanus,  Your jewelry is ART. I love it!  What beautiful things. You are very artistic and talented. 

@qualitygal  Thanks. I'm happy you were able to see the photos.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

IMG_1946.JPGIMG_1949.JPGIMG_1951.JPG

@Shanus  👍 Lovely!