Honored Contributor

@Justice4all. Don't know what I'll do yet. Just finished it yesterday...thought about doing a charm necklace. Locket could be one, different beads I love, charms I've made...connected to the loops between the bars.

Honored Contributor

Amazing, you are very talented.  And your designs are exactly the type of jewelry that I wear.  Big, bold, artistic.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Noel7. Can't believe I finally got them posted. Not a big deal for you guys, but a miracle for me!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus

I will be looking foward to your postings!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus, I echo@ Crystaltree totally: this is what I buy.  This is what I wear. This is what I WANT to wear.  It is gorgeous! I love your Tree of Life-and the pendant is stunning....I want that first bracelet shown in your first post at the right.....gorgeous! 

This is only my opinion, but why would anybody want to shop those chain stores when they can have something like this and support the arts?

I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings: fine jewelry has its place. I mean no disrespect to anybody. When I'm gone, I can tell you out of what she will be inheriting, my DD  would treasure and wear these pieces more than any gem stone jewelry she will get.

This is gorgeous.....

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2. Ah. That's so kind to say. I'm happy that you like what I do. See why it's so difficult to quit completely, walk away? It's just fun & when a piece is finished, it's like my "baby"!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

More!

@Shanus

I want that gorgeous French enamel pin!!!!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   what a unique style you have. I think my favorite piece is the pin although the tree of life is a close second. Thanks for sharing your masterpieces.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree. They are big & bold and since I'm quite petite, most people would not expect me to wear such pieces. Jeans, tees, sweaters & cowboy boots..... Me.

Honored Contributor

@Tique. You're very welcome. Happy you were able to see my work.