Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: MOISSANITE JEWELRY NOW ONLINE

@AuntMame wrote:

Not many reviews posted for the moissanite jewelry. At least not from people who actually bought items. (Don't understand why people write reviews when they haven't actually bought an item.) Odd since the shows were over two weeks ago. 

There are a few reviews for the rings but only a couple for the earrings. 

@AuntMame  A better question is why are these reviews allowed? Somewhere on the review questionnaire, it asks if you purchased the item. Obviously folks are not being honest. There must be a way for Q to check this out and delete false reviews.

Valued Contributor

Re: MOISSANITE JEWELRY NOW ONLINE

@Shanus wrote:

@AuntMame wrote:

Not many reviews posted for the moissanite jewelry. At least not from people who actually bought items. (Don't understand why people write reviews when they haven't actually bought an item.) Odd since the shows were over two weeks ago. 

There are a few reviews for the rings but only a couple for the earrings. 

@AuntMame  A better question is why are these reviews allowed? Somewhere on the review questionnaire, it asks if you purchased the item. Obviously folks are not being honest. There must be a way for Q to check this out and delete false reviews.

They could link the reviews to ordering history, making it impossible for someone to post a review of something they haven't actually purchased. 

I often spot reviews in which someone says something like "I purchased something similar to this from QVC ten years ago and it was great and held up well!" Cat Surprised Clearly they purchased a different item. Why was that review posted? 

Worse are the ones that say "I purchased earrings similar to these from another online shopping channel years ago and I've been very happy with them."