Honored Contributor

MOISSANITE JEWELRY NOW ONLINE

Whewwww! High prices.

Trusted Contributor

Re: MOISSANITE JEWELRY NOW ONLINE

Most likely due to the fact that they are set in 14kt gold.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Most likely due to the fact that they are set in 14kt gold.

@Equuleus ....still would never spend that much money sight unseen.

Contributor

Moissanite is gorgeous, and far superior to CZ. I wouldn't write it off so quickly. Not sure if I would buy from QVC tho, when Etsy has many many options for beautiful and unique Moissanite jewelry.
Honored Contributor

If I’m going to purchase a diamond simulate, it’ll be a CZ. I don’t understand paying $400-$500 to have something that “looks like” a diamond when I can spend $50. 

Valued Contributor

Here is my new moissanite ring next to my 100 facet diamonique, my most sparkly piece! Diamonique is the top ring. 9819E048-F591-4982-B6FF-49FE149919F1.jpeg

@Shanus wrote:

If I’m going to purchase a diamond simulate, it’ll be a CZ. I don’t understand paying $400-$500 to have something that “looks like” a diamond when I can spend $50. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cardamom is your ring the first Moissanite you've bought. It's very nice.  I bought my first not too long ago, 2 ct studs in white 14K and I couldn't believe the difference!  They sparkle like crazy. 

Now I want hoops. But the ones the Q has are a little too expensive for me right now.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Cardamom is your ring the first Moissanite you've bought. It's very nice.  I bought my first not too long ago, 2 ct studs in white 14K and I couldn't believe the difference!  They sparkle like crazy. 

Now I want hoops. But the ones the Q has are a little too expensive for me right now.

Thank you! Yes it is!! I’m so happy! I hope they have a tsv! I got my ring on gold day so I at least got it on sale. It was $100 more the next day! There are 2 gold days a year so something to watch for. 

Honored Contributor

There is no comparison between moissanite and a cz.  I needed a stone replaced because, one tiny stone fell out of the band

My daughters jeweler, who makes jewelry , and has a huge store in the mall ,fell in love with my rings..he asked her where I got them

Super Contributor

I watched the show yesterday morning and liked almost all the pieces. Actually, the prices aren't that bad. Look at what JTV has to offer. Most of their pieces are in silver and they still cost more than comparable pieces here on QVC.

They finally mentioned that the stones are near colorless, which should mean, GHI. Maybe if this lines does well they'll give us the option of buying colorless, which I would perfer, and the near colorless.

I own one Moissanite ring and I love it! I put it next to a few of my real diamonds and you can't tell the difference.

Moissanite has really come a long way. I remember looking at some pieces in a jewelry store about 10 years ago and they looked awful.

I think if people are buying they'll get a lot more pieces in and have something as a TSV.

I really like the 2 ct studs and the 2 ct solitaite ring. I agree that the hoops were over priced. I would love to have them but there's no way I would pay that much.