Honored Contributor

MISSED JEWELRY DAY/ANYTHING OUTSTANDING?

Another day out of town visiting and caring for my Mom. Of course, it HAD to be on an all jewelry day. 😢

I did catch the TSV, but too chunky for me & passed. 

What did you love and/or purchase?

Honored Contributor

Re: MISSED JEWELRY DAY/ANYTHING OUTSTANDING?

I purchased JAI pieces. The TSV, a few bangles and an enhancer (that sold out during the presentation at midnight). Beyond that, nothing thrilled me during any of the shows I happened to see while doing other things.

Hope your mom is doing well. : )

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch, but I did order  J354304, the Ecclissi braided watch in gray. Most of my watches are large, and I thought this would make a nice change.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I purchased JAI pieces. The TSV, a few bangles and an enhancer (that sold out during the presentation at midnight). Beyond that, nothing thrilled me during any of the shows I happened to see while doing other things.

Wow @SahmIam. That’s quite a Jai haul!!! I didn’t bother recording Ripka, but did see Stephen Dweck & PTR. I have a few SD pieces I purchased years ago at NM. I was looking for a thin, PTR round bangle. I’ll have to check online. I’m hoping Jai will do the box chain design in a hard, round bangle. Congrats on your finds and wear them with joy.

Mom is doing well. The family is making her a 90th birthday dinner/party on 7/14. I was there yesterday to take her shopping. She wanted a new outfit....found something silver, sparkly & outstanding (tunic & slacks). Then onward for silver flats w/ bow on the toe. She’ll be quite the belle of the ball. I made her silver and white topaz earrings w/ a matching bracelet. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Yeah, it was a bit of a spree, lol. 

Your moms' outfit sounds fantastic as do the items you made for her. Wishing her a very happy birthday. How wonderful all of you can do this for and with her. : )

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I didn't watch, but I did order  J354304, the Ecclissi braided watch in gray. Most of my watches are large, and I thought this would make a nice change.

@QVCkitty1  I saw that online. Beautiful. When I saw the braided bracelets on the other stand, I originally thought they were interchangeable bands for the watch...I’d be all over that. If I had FB, would make that suggestion.

Looking at the watch closely, it could easily be redesigned to have that “bar” on either side of face be a release bar (kind of like a toilet paper holder 😏) & other bands slid on and off.

What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Wow @SahmIam. That’s quite a Jai haul!!! I didn’t bother recording Ripka, but did see Stephen Dweck & PTR. I have a few SD pieces I purchased years ago at NM. I was looking for a thin, PTR round bangle. I’ll have to check online. I’m hoping Jai will do the box chain design in a hard, round bangle. Congrats on your finds and wear them with joy.

Mom is doing well. The family is making her a 90th birthday dinner/party on 7/14. I was there yesterday to take her shopping. She wanted a new outfit....found something silver, sparkly & outstanding (tunic & slacks). Then onward for silver flats w/ bow on the toe. She’ll be quite the belle of the ball. I made her silver and white topaz earrings w/ a matching bracelet. 

Your mom's outfit sounds really nice, Happy Birthday to her !!🌺🌻🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I saw that online. Beautiful. When I saw the braided bracelets on the other stand, I originally thought they were interchangeable bands for the watch...I’d be all over that. If I had FB, would make that suggestion.

Looking at the watch closely, it could easily be redesigned to have that “bar” on either side of face be a release bar (kind of like a toilet paper holder 😏) & other bands slid on and off.

What do you think?

Great idea !!👍

Daniel Patrick Moynihan