Regular Contributor

MIA.......STEEL BY DESIGN JEWELRY!

Has anyone seen a Steel by Design show lately? I just looked it up & they have some new jewelry items. Why don't they air them, I like to see the presentations before I buy from any line on QVC. Did I miss some shows or are they just not promoting this line anymore. I love SS jewelry because you don't have to worry about it tarnishing. I have some bracelets that I have had for years & they look brand new. Would love to see Steel by Design presentations again.

Respected Contributor

Re: MIA.......STEEL BY DESIGN JEWELRY!

[ Edited ]

I did a quick search and the last Steel by Design show was on May 4, 2017. It's too bad, these new items just missed the last general jewelry on-air event, maybe they'll present them on the next one.

Honored Contributor

I have a very nice gold tone heart necklace with the Lords Prayer engraved on it.  It is a very nice piece.  Absolutely no tarnishing at all.  Steel by design had very nice pieces.  I noticed Emma Skye on HSN is their stainless steel vendor I also have a necklace from them and it is very nice.  I cannot remember the last time they had a show.  Stainlees steel jewelry is so sturdy and very affordable.

Valued Contributor

I agree! I love my SBD pieces, and loved watching Antonella present it. She always was so enthusiastic about it.

But, boy, the prices of some of the new items!

i have maybe 6 anklets, because they look great and hold up to actually living.

Honored Contributor

I think I've posted before, I bought some things on Etsy from Numberline Jewelry because I too like stainless steel jewelry, and the Q isn't doing much with it anymore.

Contributor

I LOVE Steel By Design!! I’m unable to wear Many items because I’m allergic, but the Steel By Design items aren’t perfect.