Honored Contributor

MADE IT THROUGH THE JEWELRY SHOWS AND.......

[ Edited ]

......no purchases!  I'm really tired of JAI jewelry and he's presenting too often.  The paperclip chain is off and running and Q is on the train to keep it oging from silver, to gold to Diamonique, etc. 

I hope ya'll found found something you loved, but this timearound....nothingfor me.

***I'm just not wearing as much jewelry as I used to.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MADE IT THROUGH THE JEWELERY SHOWS AND.......

ITA....  I used to love to watch the jewelry shows but that ship has sailed for me.

Though I do love what I already own and once in a blue moon will purchase an additional pair of Jay King earrings on HSN.   I really shouldn't buy another piece of anything.  I do own a couple of Jai items and while they are nice, I feel the line is overpriced and was before all this inflation.

Esteemed Contributor

Nada for me, either ...  I did purchase a JAI cuff bracelet from an LTS earlier this month; so I hadn't planned to buy anything else, anyway.  I agree that JAI jewelry prices are through the roof and I won't pay full price ... or even some sale prices anymore.

Respected Contributor

Didn't buy anything from the big jewelry sale. I did buy 4 Or Paz necklaces that I had on my wish list. J368126, reduced to $34.94.  I got the blue topaz, amethyst, and citrine. All of the stones are beautiful. I am keeping 2 and giving the other 2 for Christmas presents.  

As far as JAI jewelry goes to me it is overpriced, overhyped and it all looks alike. 

Honored Contributor

I've never been a fanof JAI jewelry.  All looks the same to me, and I don't really enjoy Scott.  Most of my purchases were from Hagit Gorali, and she hasn't been on in ages.  I guess it's for the best.  I have enough jewelry!!!Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I USED to really enjoy the jewelry shows---but not a JAI fan either and find that stuff rather clunky and tired of all the tarnished stuff too. I do most my shopping these days from JTV--can find great prices, more assortment and super fast delivery. Have been very happy with 95% of what I buy. And they are super fast with the refunds too. 

Valued Contributor

Krimpette--- just letting you know that they still have Hagit's jewelry on qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@D Kay  Thanks!  I have noticed that.  Buit what I also missed was having Hagit on air.  She's such a lovely lady.  Her presentations were always beautifully done.  She always had a calming influence on me.....though that didn't stop me from buying when she was on!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus    I've never been in love with JAI jewelry.  I've ordered a couple of things over the years and send them back.  It seems rather masculine to me.  I really dislike Scott Grimes who comes across as arrogant.

I go to my jewelry boxes and find I like what I already own so much better than what they're selling now.  It's better quality, nicely designed and much heavier silver.  If I had your skills and equipment, I'd never buy a single piece.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't have any JAI until I saw that charm bracelet, so I ordered it.  All day Friday was gold sale at ShopHQ.  So I was over there.  And got some 18K gold.  I had recorded the shows I was interest in, and ordered them as soon as I got home.  It was a very dull jewelry show on QVC.  The JAI bracelet was a surprise from left field. Something JAI never did before.  From what I saw today was pretty dull. And Affinity diamonds are pits in sparkle. I saw the 14K precious gems, but I don't like QVC's colors.  I'm spoiled by Gem Shopping.  If you want gems with diamonds/color (and in 14K and up....that network is for you)

JAI is just strutting around on QVC.  That Grimes guy IS annoying sometimes.  The charm bracelet will be one of the few silver pieces I own.  Hoping it retains some shine from the silver.  We better get used to JAI.  It's becomeing a second network on QVC.