Honored Contributor

Lunchtime special/very confused

A few days ago there was a lunchtime special. It was 3 rings. The center ring was a pearl.Colors available were cherry and grape. I ordered the grape in size 7 and there was a problem w/ the Q taking my order. A few minutes later I tried again the color I wanted (grape) was on waitlist so I ordered it. It never showed up on my "order status". So ok I have lots of rings. The next day I get e-mail telling me it is available. I passed on it. The next day I get the same e-mail and it is available in the grape and in the size I want. I called CS and was told it was not available. My computer says it is. After talking to CS I was told she would give me the LTS price which was $28.00. Now I am super confused. Did not order it but wonder if anyone else has had this problem? I am sorry this is so long.

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lunchtime special/very confused

Yes I've had this happen.  What CS tells me is that even though I show it available, it isn't because there is a lag between what we see on line and what's in inventory.  I keep checking, like you.  After almost every LTS, which the price expires at 4pm ET, people will change their mind and sizes/colors will pop back in as available again, but at the higher price.  As long as you know what the LTS price is, when I've called CS, even a day later, they have always matched the LTS price for me.

Honored Contributor

I think there is something wrong with the automated emails.  I haven't received any about a product, but recently received three emails saying my phone number was successfully changed.  I didn't change my phone number and the one on my account is the one that's been there.

Honored Contributor

CS has let me down(again). Really thought I would hear from them.

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.
Honored Contributor

GCR18, I would call and find out if someone else has been messing with your account.  A simple change here, and simple change there, and your account is hijacked.