Occasional Contributor

Loving all of the new Jai Jewelry designs

This is my first time posting here, but I just wanted to say how much I am LOVING all of the new Jai Jewelry. I own 3 pieces, so far, and am beyond thrilled with the quality and attention to detail. I am constantly getting compliments and am looking forward to adding to my collection. I just read the story behind the inspiration of the new Croc Collection (on Scott's blog) and now I want those pieces too. I can't wait to see what Scott brings to us this Tuesday. If you have not seen the pieces in Scott's blog, do yourself a favor, and go check them out. I was going to post a pic for everyone but like I said, this is my first time and I can't figure it out... Enjoy.

T. Shaw

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving all of the new Jai Jewelry designs

I do, too. This line seems to have new life.

Occasional Contributor

I completely AGREE!!!! I love it, my mom loves it and my Nana loves it.....pretty incredible when jewelry can speak to all generations!!

Contributor

I LOVE all of the John Hardy jewelry...but it seems pretty pricey! There are a handful of pieces I would buy today if I didn't feel they were so overpriced. ah well...guess I will have to wait for easy pays I guess.

Occasional Contributor

I completely understand your thinking and was a little hesitant with my first purchase, until I received my first cuff. In person, it looks and feels like you paid way more than what you actually did. I have made the mistake of buying jewelry, in the past, based on cost, and it didn't turn out well for me. Very flimsy, sometimes turned colors or has even broken. In that I wear 2 of the Jai Jewelry pieces EVERY day, because they do, truly go with everything, the cost is super easy for me to justify. There are two things that I buy that I cannot go for second best: Reynolds aluminum foil (I'm in the south; love some foil and the other stuff sticks...) and good quality jewelry (Jai Jewelry for me.) Hope you are able to try some items on the easy pay. Have a great weekend! I will be tuned in and ready on Tuesday!

New Contributor

I am a HUGE fan and faithful shopper of Jai Jewelry. Quality jewelry, worth every penny. I have several pieces that I adore and am looking forward to seeing the new Croc Collection on Tuesday. I saw a sneak peek on the QVC red carpet special, just gorgeous!!

Regular Contributor

It's pretty in kind of a sleek, Bali fashion.

Super Contributor

I totally agree. The JAI pieces that I own are such lovely pieces. These designs, IMO, are more beautiful and well made than any other designer pieces on the Q. I can't wait until Tuesday!

Respected Contributor

The new croco cuff and ring look really nice. Ditto, the necklace. But how many crocodiles can a person wear at one time? I don't think I could pull off wearing all three at one time. What do you think? Is there such a thing as croco jewelry overkill? I wish I could choose between the cuff and the ring, however. I like them both a lot.

Valued Contributor

I'd like all three but would only wear one piece at a time.

I'm hoping this croco collection is just the start and JAI can step in and take the place of the figurals we've lost along with Barry Cord.