Trusted Contributor

Loving Lisa Mason w/ Jane!

[ Edited ]

What a lovely show tonight!

Lisa's poem really touched me.  It was difficult to copy due to how it was angled but here it is.

This was one went with one of the lovely items!  Sorry part of it is cut off...

Its called The Road Less Traveled

HeartHeartHeart

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 7.11.54 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

Re: Loving Lisa Mason w/ Jane!

Love lisa mason, but that dancing marquise ring and bracelet HAS been on qvc before. I've seen both before years ago.
Trusted Contributor

This is the Road Less Traveled item mentioned above:

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 7.29.36 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

They make a great team and I've been enjoying the show.  I have a similar graduated diamond necklace, but mine doesn't have the "road" on the sides.  I think that's an interesting take on the design, and I've always loved that poem.

I like the price of the bracelet but not sure about the marquise shape for me.  

Both pieces are not something you see everyday--like they took popular designs and did their own little twist.  Would love to see more of these two together in the future on the Q.

New Contributor

I cried when Lisa read the poem. I bought the necklace. It really resonated with me. I loved Jane and Lisa together. Reminded me of the good old days at QVC.
Trusted Contributor

@Raindrop77 wrote:
I cried when Lisa read the poem. I bought the necklace. It really resonated with me. I loved Jane and Lisa together. Reminded me of the good old days at QVC.

It was very moving!  I agree.

I do think a special bond developed between these host from so long ago.  And now all those years later they are still close.  That is touching to me as well.

HeartHeartHeart

@Raindrop77 

Esteemed Contributor

The two of them just reminded me of the good old days. Two mature women having fun, some serious talk all done on a soft sell. The set is really pretty, Jane has never looked better. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

The two of them just reminded me of the good old days. Two mature women having fun, some serious talk all done on a soft sell. The set is really pretty, Jane has never looked better. 

I missed them.  I did see her last time when she was with Mary Beth.  It was a very nice show. 

I think Jane's hair has been looking better since they do not have hair and make up people 

Valued Contributor

@willomenia I agree. I remember seeing both many years ago. Maybe with all the contemporary pieces they have now Lisa is bringing back more classic styles from the old Q days. That would be nice.

Respected Contributor

Did not even know she was scheduled to be on, tuned in by accident. Anyway, purchased the necklace seems like a substantial weight silver pendant and with a longer chain that partially sold me. It will be interesting to see what she is coming out with for Jane’s Cancer research shoe sale in October ... maybe something pink!