Regular Contributor

Love Love Love Philip Katz Presentations!!!!!

It was so great to see Mr. Katz presenting the Grace Kelly collection. I also loved him when he did the Jacqueline K presentations. Love his stories and his upscale taste. 

Purchased a long chain necklace- his pieces are very nice quality. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Love Love Love Philip Katz Presentations!!!!!

@Shopchickie3 I'm enjoying it too!  I just love the stories behind the pieces!......and the chanel seed pearl necklace is killer!  I've been eyeing the southwest bangle for awhile now....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@Shopchickie3 Agreed...his presentations are very informative and I love hearing the stories about Grace Kelly and her life.  He does an amazing job and I always find myself buying something from the line Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I agree.  He is a pleasure to watch.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy his presentations.

Respected Contributor

I'm not generally into fashion or costume jewelry,  nor am I influenced by the fact that someone famous wore, owned, or created the jewelry......HOWEVER.... after listening to Philip Katz describe the jewelry,  show the pictures, explain the history.... I wanted to buy many of the items.  Smiley Happy

As I've said before,  Philip is a pleasure to watch.  His style and depth of knowledge make him a wonderful representative for this and several other lines of jewelry in the past.  

This approach to marketing is a refreshing change and a big improvement,  in my opinion,  from what we normally see across the shopping channels and other venues.

This type of jewelry won't appeal to everyone,  but for that part of the target market,  I think they hit a home run with their approach.  

I'll record and watch these shows over and over (as I do the Dooney shows where Sue Clifton is the product expert).  QVC is smart enough to know that the more their customers watch the shows the more we will buy of the product.   It's about time someone recognized that some customers want information to be presented in a calm and intelligent way,   rather than lots of hype and shouting.  

Respected Contributor

I LOVE listening to Philip Katz!! His knowledge is vast and he has a very calm and soothing voice. What I love most about his shows is that there is never any giggling, cackling or screeching that goes on with some other shows. For the most part, the hosts sit back and let him run the show. 

I loved him when he presented the Jackie Kennedy line. I missed the stories, and the jewelry, when the line was discontinued. I own just two rings and a watch but I always looked forward to the shows. 

I'm so glad he's back with the Grace Kelly collection. I don't own anything in her line, but there are some beautiful pieces.

Respected Contributor

I love his presentations, too!  I bought the watch in goldtone yesterday before it sold out.  I never did purchase the JBK watch when he sold her jewelry so I decided to get this one.Cat Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

This man could make reading a bus schedule interesting.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

This man could make reading a bus schedule interesting.

If only my history teachers in school would have been as interesting.  Sure would have learned more!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!