Respected Contributor

Lots of pretty jewelry today

Several items tempted me. So instead of spending more money, I went shopping in my own jewelry armoire 😬 there I found many delightful pieces, some that I haven't worn lately. I'm like, Wow this is a great bracelet/ring/earrings/necklace. How come I seldom wear it? Answer: because I have too much jewelry. I sure as heck don't need more. But I am enjoying some of the shows. 

Harmonize the World
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lots of pretty jewelry today

@fairydogmother wrote:

Several items tempted me. So instead of spending more money, I went shopping in my own jewelry armoire 😬 there I found many delightful pieces, some that I haven't worn lately. I'm like, Wow this is a great bracelet/ring/earrings/necklace. How come I seldom wear it? Answer: because I have too much jewelry. I sure as heck don't need more. But I am enjoying some of the shows. 

Yes, so true but I'm still tempted by the new pieces!

Respected Contributor

@Fresher wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

Yes, so true but I'm still tempted by the new pieces!

Make no mistake, "shopping" my own stash did not remove all temptation. Haha. It just stopped me for that ten minutes. 😇😆

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I haven't been tempted.  I've got jewelry I've never worn and a ton tucked away that I seldom wear.  The last thing I need is more.  I love what I already have more than what I've seen.  It's bigger, more substantial prettier stones and design. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I haven't been tempted.  I've got jewelry I've never worn and a ton tucked away that I seldom wear.  The last thing I need is more.  I love what I already have more than what I've seen.  It's bigger, more substantial prettier stones and design. 

I do love all of my own jewelry. I prefer small scale, dainty pieces in general. Goes best with my physical frame and my taste in clothes. To each her own! The two things I liked today were the Or Paz  bracelet with choice of charms. And the upsell gemstone lever back earrings. Blue topaz. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I'm tempted by new AW pieces, but I too have way too much! DD got me into T. Jazelle. They're so easy to slip on if I'm in a hurry. She's been with them since they started and has bought me a lot of bracelets.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I was tempted by a couple of pieces but today I am merely window shopping.  I recently bought 2 pieces of Michael Valitutti's gems on HSN and absolutely cannot justify anyhing today.  His pieces are usually 2-tone which I love incorporating into my jewelry.  It's so hot outside i'm enjoying doing chores inside the house while occassionally checking out what's being sold.

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot get those hummingbird Or Paz earrings out of my head!!!

I keep telling myself, NO!   But then I keep going back and looking at them.

HELP........

Respected Contributor

Lol Linda you’re asking the wrong ppl to help you 😋

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, The only person with more jewelry than you is the Queen of England.