Super Contributor
On 6/3/2014 kiwi55 said:

Thanks Me2Me. Enjoy your new ring. I will live in hope for another couple of days. Guess I must be the only one who is wanting rose clad. It sure seems to sell fast but I guess they just don't produce the same quantity in it.

Thank you Kiwi. You know you may want to make a suggestion to Judith on her blog for more rose gold. It does seem to sell out pretty quick. I would love to see Judith do a rhodolite suite in her rose gold. I think that would look scrumptious! That and more amethyst in rose gold.

Contributor

I was just able to order the bracelet talked about in this topic - J293718, 24, 26. It's $399 for small and on 5 EP.

Respected Contributor
On 6/4/2014 Me2Me said:
On 6/3/2014 kiwi55 said:

Thanks Me2Me. Enjoy your new ring. I will live in hope for another couple of days. Guess I must be the only one who is wanting rose clad. It sure seems to sell fast but I guess they just don't produce the same quantity in it.

Thank you Kiwi. You know you may want to make a suggestion to Judith on her blog for more rose gold. It does seem to sell out pretty quick. I would love to see Judith do a rhodolite suite in her rose gold. I think that would look scrumptious! That and more amethyst in rose gold.

And I would love to see a rose gold clad truffle enhancer with morganite stones.

Trusted Contributor
On 6/3/2014 smarty said:

1330 items in inventory, free shipping, and lots new...

I am in love with this one:

The bracelet is available in inventory.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Me2Me & Jersey Born,

Guess us Rose clad girls need to get more vocal. I have put numerous requests up on Judith's blogs after the shows but so far it doesn't appear to be working?