Respected Contributor

I like the new amy cuff, and the live, love, laugh cuffs, and also the black onyx and gold clad pear shaped earrings.

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered the London Blue Topaz ring, love the color and the scale. Just the pick me up I needed today! Enjoy your new treasures ladies!
Super Contributor
On 6/3/2014 expatgal said:

My sweet niece has been wanting a pair of peridot hoops - wonder why they are waitlisted?

Probably holding out for the show...maybe they will be an OTO?

Lots of free shipping that ends on 6/5 and lots on ez pay!

Super Contributor

Hi Kiwi!

I am so sorry that there isn't any new JR in rose gold up yet.....hopefully they are saving those pieces for the new shows...

I too, purchased the 3-stone LBT ring....ez pay and price...did me in!

Super Contributor

BGDG - love your emerald green ring….looks great on your hand. By the way, please check out the May Reviews -- my picture is still there. It's a little ways down from my review of the multi gem bracelet. I love the blue topaz band too.

Regular Contributor
On 6/3/2014 stevieb said:

I could have been tempted by the rhodolite bypass ring. I'd always wanted her blue topaz bypass ring, but it seems they only offered it for a short time and I don't believe they ever restocked it, though I could be wrong. This one, though, appears to feature such small gemstones, I'm not sure it would be a good substitute. Both gems combined are less than half a carat.

I'm leaning toward this one also. I just received the 20" Red Sapphire chain (which was a deal at $72 LQ pricing), and I think that this ring will be the perfect match for it!

Only concern is about the design - wondering if it's too thick on the sides (I hate it if I can feel it between my fingers).

Regular Contributor
On 6/3/2014 smarty said:

1330 items in inventory, free shipping, and lots new...

I am in love with this one:

Where is it!?!? Is that crystal quartz? I NEED this and can't find it!!!

Super Contributor

Hi Donna!

The picture isn't there anymore. It just says display image JPG.

Super Contributor

Thanks Me2Me. Enjoy your new ring. I will live in hope for another couple of days. Guess I must be the only one who is wanting rose clad. It sure seems to sell fast but I guess they just don't produce the same quantity in it.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/3/2014 BlingQueen022 said: She got me with the the new emerald cut yellow diamonique ring and the three stone emerald cut London blue topaz ring. Free shipping surely was an incentive.

Ha ha, Blingie, I know you were a little down on Judith's pieces lately, but when I spied those london blue topaz and yellow diamonique rings with the emerald cut stones, I knew that you'd be a goner. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} (Hey, I got the london blue one myself).

Enjoy those new treasures!