Super Contributor

Well, lots of new items up but not a piece of rose clad to be seen! I'm very disappointed that Judith has got us hooked on her rose but rarely brings us any new pieces. Got my fingers crossed that there may be some rose surprises for us, please. Anyone else tired of waiting for rose?

Esteemed Contributor
She got me with the the new emerald cut yellow diamonique ring and the three stone emerald cut London blue topaz ring. Free shipping surely was an incentive.
Honored Contributor

I could have been tempted by the rhodolite bypass ring. I'd always wanted her blue topaz bypass ring, but it seems they only offered it for a short time and I don't believe they ever restocked it, though I could be wrong. This one, though, appears to feature such small gemstones, I'm not sure it would be a good substitute. Both gems combined are less than half a carat.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

If the london blue ring is the same setting as the 3-stone emerald ring that I have, I can assure you that the setting is gorgeous and the stones are a great size.

Judith Ripka Sterling 2.30ct Zambian Emerald and Diamonique Band RingJudith Ripka Sterling 3.70 Cttw London Blue Topaz & Diamonique Ring

Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting the pictures. The green emerald ring is gorgeous. I can't watch any of the shows on Thursday because I'll be gone for the day and most of the night. I did compare that london blue ring with the emerald for size. I don't really like band rings. I like them to have some kind of height and heft. This london blue ring looked like the same size as the emerald cut band ring. I had to order it now because I predict this will sell out once it's shown along with that yellow east/west diamonique ring will. Hopefully, when I get home I'll be able to watch the videos on these two rings.

Enjoy the shows.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

I wonder how much say-so that Ripka will have since she sold out. The new mega-money owners may be the ones determining what will be sold with her name on it. I sadly recall how Eterna Gold and Honora changed when they sold old out.

Since the pres and Putin are at odds, I wonder how Ripka's elaborate store is doing in Moscow.

Lots of unanswered questions............

tea {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

1330 items in inventory, free shipping, and lots new...

I am in love with this one:

Contributor

Smarty, I love that bracelet but I didn't see it in the inventory. Do you know the item number and how much? It's a wow!!! Thanks!!

Never mind, I just found it!!!

Super Contributor

My sweet niece has been wanting a pair of peridot hoops - wonder why they are waitlisted?