Trusted Contributor
Hello Ladies, lots of new Ripka is available online. Some drool worthy pieces. I got my pearl necklace so I am in a happy place. The easy pay Gods are not smiling right now. hopefully this will change by the time Ms Judie's in the house. Enjoy all your purchases and the upcoming shows on the weekend.
Super Contributor

Hi anisha. Yes, there are lots of new pieces!! I'm hoping more things go on easy pays closer to Saturday.

Take care, Pepper22

Esteemed Contributor
I just ordered her pink multi gemstone ring. Was more then I wanted to spend on it, but it's too pretty to pass up. Wish it was on easy pay though.
Trusted Contributor
Hi Pepper, I hope there are some easy pays too. I want to get a couple of things but can't do without easy pay. Enjoy the shows.
Respected Contributor

Good morning, Anisha. Are you referring to the gorgeous new silver and pearl necklace with diamonique encrusted end caps - J296988? If so, it looks positively regal, and I hope you love it. I have its gold clad, not quite identical twin, and I thoroughly enjoy wearing it.

Super Contributor

Yes, Anisha,

The new pearl necklace is fabulous! I am fairly certain there were some coordinating pieces last time. I do remember a beautiful pair of earrings. What an elegant suite. Enjoy!

As for me, in love with the blue multi-gemstone, but I promised to behave! I better stay off the QVC site for awhile - lol!

Valued Contributor

The new pearl necklace is gorgeous, anisha...enjoy to the fullest! Although there are no photos posted yet, I believe the "ice-cube" bracelet in clad is now available. The description reads exactly like the silver version. I'm sure it will be stunning in clad and I'm pretty sure this one will be coming home to me.

Edited to share that I just ordered the clad ice-cube in small...can't wait for it to get here!!

Trusted Contributor
Hi Jersey Born, yes, that's the necklace I am referring to. I have the clad version too and it is one of my favorite pearl pieces , so I just had to get this one. I am sure it will be lovely.
Trusted Contributor
Hi BGDC, I saw the earrings you refer to and they are quite expensive, almost half the price of the necklace. Seems too much to me, so I will wait for them to go on clearance. I do have another pair of pearl earrings that I can wear with this one, so it's all good. I like the multigem cuffs especially the pink. But I got my Picasso just recently and I am wondering if it's all too much pink !! Hopefully I will stay strong. I liked another cuff that GFO posted but it's not showing yet. I wanted to get the turq snake cuffie, but my size is already waitlisted ! Good luck with your resolution to behave, mine goes out of the window pretty soon ! Lol !
Trusted Contributor
Hi Dallas Dame, thank you, I can't wait to get the pearl necklace. Hopefully the pearls are nice. I saw the clad ice cube as well and I am sorely tempted, but I want another cuff that GFO posted recently which I don't see in inventory as yet. We'll see , I may break down sooner than I think and get the clad ice cube as well ! My twins say hello to you. I have guests at home this weekend so I am not sure if I can chat with all my Ripka friends on the forum, but I will try. Enjoy the shows and your clad ice cube. Have a good weekend.