Occasional Contributor

Lost a piece from my JR earrings....will you sell me yours?

I have and love these earrings.  The magnetic crystal fell off one of the earrings and I'd love to be able to replace it.  I'm hoping that maybe someone is willing to share their crystal with me so that I can wear these again.  If you have any other ideas of how I might find the missing piece, please post.  Ebay prices are out of control and I don't need the whole set.

thanks in advance.  Pic below.

mob

JR earrings.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Lost a piece from my JR earrings....will you sell me yours?

There has been an address posted here on occasion for JR jewelry repairs.  Perhaps if someone is willing to share the information, they could help you?  There is also a JR group on Facebook.  Maybe they'd know? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Go to JR website & CALL the CS dept.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the good advice.  I have contacted both QVC and JR service and got nowhere.  It's not an active piece so I'm out of luck.

Mob

Regular Contributor

Check ebay often and most times you will find earrings like yours.  I bought some to replace some I have lost or one was broken.....rather do this than have to mail out for repairs......

QVC Social Team

@mobnc wrote:

I have and love these earrings.  The magnetic crystal fell off one of the earrings and I'd love to be able to replace it.  I'm hoping that maybe someone is willing to share their crystal with me so that I can wear these again.  If you have any other ideas of how I might find the missing piece, please post.  Ebay prices are out of control and I don't need the whole set.

thanks in advance.  Pic below.

mob

JR earrings.png

Hello @mobnc - Please contact Julie at customerservice@joanrivers.com and she will be able to help. Thanks!