New Contributor

Lori Goldstein hematite crystal necklace

Loved the necklace, but sent it back because of the price. Please, Lori, bring down the price and I will jump at it. Lo ve your line, I own many pieces. Hoping this will be an incentive.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein hematite crystal necklace

Ok so you knew the price when you bought it, are you saying it's over-priced?

A Logo item?   Really?

@sweet b wrote:
Loved the necklace, but sent it back because of the price. Please, Lori, bring down the price and I will jump at it. Lo ve your line, I own many pieces. Hoping this will be an incentive.

Honored Contributor

I have one LOGO jewelry piece that I bought as a Lunchtime Special.  Even at a fraction of the price I should have returned it.  JUNK.  It wasn't worth the price of the return.

Contributor

I totally agree!
New Contributor

I have several of her necklaces and love them. The first one I purchased had a stone that fell out.  I returned the necklace and they sent me a new one.  They are a little more expensive, but get many more compliments!

Respected Contributor

I've noticed that Susan Graver has stopped most of her cheepo junk "fashion" jewelry too (all those huge "statement" necklaces that looked like they were eating your head.). If you go on over to ebay you will find Lori's and Susan's "designer" pieces straight from China for half price or less...... usually WAY WAY less. And even sometimes better quality..