Contributor

Looking for another Identification

Thanks to all who helped me identify the Tree of Life Bracelet. My Sis-n-law and I are still wrangling over my Mum's Ripka Collection.

I know it must sound petty---but when my Dad passed away several years ago, my brother received his antique motorcycle collection that was worth considerably more than the Ripka. I have always felt that he was entitled to Dad's "toys" since they both had so much fun when they were "playing" together.

And, that is how I feel about the Ripka. My Mum and I loved watching the JR shows. So many of my visits ended in her bedroom playing with her jewelry while modeling the many possible combinations. I guess I am just being greedy---but I want all of it.

But since I am not going to get it all, I am working through 25 pieces at a time. I am currently trying to identify a three strand pearl bracelet. It has a toggle closure and each strand is two pearls separated by an elogated figure 8.

Also, I am looking for any info on what I think is a lavender jade ring---no diamonique.

Any help would be appreciated especially the item numbers as I am hoping that I can have a printed copy of the original value.