Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Rose Quartz bead bracelet

@tampalady wrote:

Good morning,    I am looking for a good rose quartz beaded bracelet and not sure where to order.  I have searched on all shopping channels and nothing there.  I went to Amazon and they are there but do not know if they will be real quartz beads.  Anyone have a suggestion for me, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

@tampalady - Check out T. Jazelle. They do have a website, and they are here at QVC, but DD has been a customer since the company's start. She - and I - have a lot! 

Good luck finding what you really want!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tampalady   Go to etsy and do a search for beaded bracelets in the millimeter size you like your beads in, stretchy or with a closure. There are tons at great price points. Hands down, etsy is your store for what you're wanting.  

Be sure however to look for where they're being sent from as some are across the seas and take forever to get to you. Buy goods in the US for quicker mailings. Many offer free s/h but some do not. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your suggestions.  I looked at some of the sites and I agree that lot them will be nice.  I do not want any silver since I only wear gold.  I will revisit some of the sites you suggested and will rethink exactly what I am looking for.   Again, thanks to all. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw three rose quartz bracelets on Ross Simons website - two at 49.00 and one at 59.00.  Rose quartz is fairly common and can be found everywhere.

Honored Contributor

I hate that word "cheap" so when I'm looking for something reasonably priced I go to Shop LC.  Right now there are two beaded stretch bracelets, one even includes earrings, for 9.99.  One has red thread, I might be leering of that.  Their shipping is fast and you are not risking much.  I have a rose quartz bracelet from them in a softened rectangular shape, its worn well for years.