Valued Contributor

Looking for Rose Quartz bead bracelet

Good morning,    I am looking for a good rose quartz beaded bracelet and not sure where to order.  I have searched on all shopping channels and nothing there.  I went to Amazon and they are there but do not know if they will be real quartz beads.  Anyone have a suggestion for me, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for Rose Quartz bead bracelet

Try Etsy,  there's some really nice jewelry sellers there!  They may have what you're looking for.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tampalady 

Years ago Judith Ripka sold a nice bead bracelet that came in Hematite, Turquoise and Rose Quartz.  I have the Rose Quartz one and it is very nice. 

Maybe you could look at the Auction sites to find one. 

Here's the link for the bracelet.  It shows the turquoise one but if you search I am sure you can find an image of the Rose Quartz one. 

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-Judith-Ripka-Gemstone-Bead-Bracelet-wCharms%2C-Sterl.product.J262489...

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

I see several rose quartz bead bracelets on ShopLC dot com.

Respected Contributor

https://www.hsn.com/search?query=rose%20quartz&store=j00144

rosebracelethsn.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@tampalady,

Hi! If instead of searching by a particular website, try putting in search bar- rose quartz bracelet and you will see pages of very nice bracelets from $12 to $99 etc. You should be able to read in their description if real rose quartz. Very nice real ones do not have to be expensive.

Rose quartz is so pretty. Don't limit yourself to shopping channels or even Amazon.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@tampalady 

Genuine Rose Quartz: Alkeme 10K GoldLove Yourself Rose Quartz Bead Bracelet - QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette   I agree the selections at HSN are very pretty!

Honored Contributor

JTV has them

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Try a bracelet called The  Cherry Tree Collection on Amazon. Try the two piece set from the Lola Rose Collection here on QVC. Try the Rosy Charm rose quartz bracelet from Novica online. They have many others too.