Honored Contributor

Re: Long necklace with large oval on models

Thanks @lolakimono . That's the one I saw, too. Looks like something a person could make easily...craft store finds!

Contributor

That’S it! Can’t believe QVC would style it so often and not have it available!

Respected Contributor

I have checked the host's and model's closets for the past few weeks looking for the accessories, ie necklaces, they are wearing.  I have checked every jewelry designer and category and can't find any of the pieces they are wearing which leads me to believe they aren't from QVC.  Frustrating.  I love most of the longer necklaces. 

Honored Contributor

They aren't ovals ... but I make my own with stone "donuts" from Firemountain Gems.  

I bought some leather cords and have a device that I can make Japanese braided cords with various fibers ... just loop the cords through the donuts.

Easy to customize your colors/lengths and everything is interchangeable.  

1 donut pkg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would take something like this large pendant (from Etsy) and get yourself some leather cord from the craft store, tie the cord around the pendant (a knot like the one posted earlier) and make it yourself. This large pendant is about 2-1/2 inches long and it costs about $6:

il_794xN.1829741918_ou59.jpg

@Atellam 

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman I think all the jewelry the models wear are QVC pieces, but they continue to use them after they sell out.  I have seen them wear sold out Louis Dell Ollio necklaces and Susan Graver pieces.  Fashion jewelry items.

Contributor

It was on again this morning with another H by Halston shirt. So frustrating!

Contributor

I love this pendant. Would love it in white or silver. How do you find it?

Contributor

I just saw 2 beautiful long necklaces on the Linea by Louis by Louis Del’Olio Lamb Leather Jacket A-29786. Neither were available when I searched his jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@Atellam wrote:

I love this pendant. Would love it in white or silver. How do you find it?

@Atellam 

The gold one I posted earlier also comes in a silver version like this. Copy and paste this in the Etsy search box and you should see it there:

2Pc, Twisted Oval Hoop Pendant, Large Silver Pendant, Large Closed Loop, Connector, Large Hoop, Hammered Oval Connector, Silver Loop Pendant

il_794xN.1877208551_tkpl (1).jpg