Honored Contributor

Re: Long Time JR Collectors Can Still Get Excited Over a New Piece!

Sheesh - this is on wait list and I'm going to try and see if it comes home to me. I am building a small clad wardrobe too and am only buying clearance and retiring items........this heart is stunning!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Frequent Contributor

QPrincess, I have the SS pearl system, and IMHO the Zodiac enhancer J296618 is just perfect on that system. It just happens to be on 5 evil pays as well. I think it is priced at $90. I have it in both clad and SS and find it to be very versitle.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 MickD said: Sheesh - this is on wait list and I'm going to try and see if it comes home to me. I am building a small clad wardrobe too and am only buying clearance and retiring items........this heart is stunning!

Yes, Mick D, I just got it off Wait List---to my surprise! Hope you get it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Enjoy that beautiful heart!!

Valued Contributor

Sheesh............Your enhancer is MUCH prettier than the new one! So you're saying this heart enhancer that you have is not "weighty" enough for the pearl wardrobe necklace? As you noted, the Love enhancer just didn't have enough heft to match the beautiful necklace.

Deadeye thanks for your comment. My pearl wardrobe is in the clad and I also got the green chalcedony AND the additional gold clad connectors AND the other green connectors(name of bead escapes me now) and I really need a few clad enhancers for I have none now. I must have been doing something wrong because I had the clad zodiac enhancer and sent it back. I loved the look but it was so difficult to get on and off that it drove me crazy. The bale just wasn't big enough. I think others here have bent that little piece inside the bale to make it a little larger. I might have to try again. I did just order the silver zodiac (leo on waitlist) at the event price.

Trusted Contributor

Judith-Ripka-Berge-Couture-18k-Yellow-Gold-2-37ct-Diamond-Heart-Pendant This one just showed up on Ebay. It's Couture and it is listed at $9200.

I think the QVC one closely resembles this Couture one,.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Sheesh, this heart enhancer looks amazing! I think it was offered in silver (maybe not during a show but online). I want it in silver if possible but would order the yellow or rose clad version.

Enjoy wearing this classic beauty!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sheesh, congratulations on your new and lovely heart enhancer. Your post prompted me to check the status on mine ( I own the all sterling version and have been on waitlist for the clad since last July) . Mine has shipped and should be here by the end of the week. I know I will love it. I plan on wearing it with the yellow gold clad rolling necklace. Enjoy yours in the best of health.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper , the heart enhancer was shown very briefly when it first became available. It sold out and was available on waitlist. I think BGDC posted a picture if hers on the white cord and promptly pushed me over to buy it ! It was offered only in the all sterling and the yellow gold clad versions. There was no rose clad. I do hope we see a rose clad version of this in the future.
Frequent Contributor

Princess you are exactly right about adjusting that bale on the Zodiac enhancer. I did the same thing to both of mine. Of course, you have to be really careful, as that is a safety mechanism, to keep the enhancer from falling off of the actual bale. With that little circle opened right up, the enhancer will just drop right off of the bale. So, make sure your figure eight safety clasp is fully engaged. When putting it on and taking it off, also be aware that the actual bale will also just fall off, once that figure eight safety clasp is opened. The things we do, in order to wear our JR!