Honored Contributor

Re: 🌹 🌹 Lola Rose- Anyone Watching? 🌹 🌹

@lolakimono  Thanks for this bio - yes this is the new host doing the "Elemis" show right now w/Mary Beth.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Yes, Mary was the new host doing a "Renee" show yesterday, she did very well and chimed right in.

Trusted Contributor

Not for me.  Pretty colors, though.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If anyone is interested, I have purchased those 4mm stone bracelets for literally half as much. Google Joseph Nogucci. I've had very positive experience with them and they are always running sales. Keep in mind the beads are small. There are other selections with slightly larger beads too. They offer both stretch and adjustable.

Honored Contributor

I think they are very pretty and ordered a couple of necklaces....I love the ocean blue /green mix for summer and orered the new heart black & white that I hope to see presented tonight.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I happened to catch some of the jewelry online and I think it is very pretty and something I would wear.  Unfortunately, I also think it is overpriced for me.

I'll have to reserve my thoughts on the new host as I only saw her for about 5 minutes.  She seems good though.

Very much overpriced and in unnatural colors that look dyed.  I prefer the beads I've gotten over the years from Jay King which are more natural.  I have them in most every color and don't need more. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's on now with Jennifer Coffey. I liked the malachite adjustable bracelet with the small stones. I just don't like the idea of those pieces dangling, I think it would annoy me.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Dear lolakimono,

I watched some of her pieces but did not find them original appealing or striking enough. 🌹Is not my style, furthermore they looked heavy🌻