Valued Contributor

QVC now has Lois Hill jewelry.These designs while nice are mediocre (to me)These designs are from  2005,I saw them @ Jarred and if you look on eBay they were listed a couple of months ago.With a new vendor,new  styles should  be posted. Maybe it's a start. Ms. Lois jewelry is of excellant  quality for those who are interested. The prices are good, don't know if the new LH jewelry would  be substantial..Less expensive than John Hardy. There was a time you could find her jewelry at Tjmaxx. That's were I started my collection of Bali jewelry. Now John Hardy is my jewelry of choice along with Lagos.

Esteemed Contributor

Just checked the pieces out......i do like some of them....but they do seem a bit pricey....................

I know shoppers have asked for more jewelry shows over the past couple years but QVC seems to either go for very high end pieces or they present designer jewelry and charge a pretty penny for the name.............

Thinking that the customers feel that they don't need designer jewelry as much as they would like reasonably priced pieces.........................a mix of both would be great....

Respected Contributor

I have never heard of Lois Hill so I checked out the Q line and it looked similar to the Bali sterling silver designs that I have seen on other networks for much less. None of the designs jumped out...perhaps the prices are because of the material used to make the jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

Lois Hill's jewelry has been around for a while, mainly at stores such as Nordstrom.  It was (and I hope that it remains the same in quality) ; don't expect it to mirror Lagos or John Hardy jewelry in weight.  The jewelry was intricate and somewhat unique, especially the necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.  Ruelala.com offen has it available.  Prices may be higher than some might want.

Honored Contributor

I used to collect her pieces back in the late 90's early 2000's when she sold her wares at Nordstrom. These are her "small/mainstream" items o QVC.com. She also had very small earrings and very thin (but heavy) bracelets with a few charms on the end that you stacked; really beautiful and well made. I purchased enough to receive a handmade leather box with a piece of jewelry and note from her once a year for a few years. I went in one day and her items were gone. That was when Nordstrom began to carry more costume than anything else. Shame.

The items I still have (I sold most of them) are LARGE. Heavy, ornate yet simple, these are what most collected. They started (then) at $400 and went up. I see similar items in the pictures but none listed for sale. If she still owns the company and is still designing and they are still made in the USA (they were then), they are worth the money. The beaded look within the design was (is) her signature; time consuming and unique. No two pieces were ever alike.

I hope her line does well at QVC. : )