Super Contributor

Re: Lisa is selling Handy Household Helpers

I remarked on it because I can 't remember the last time I saw Lisa sell anything other than clothing or jewelry. I'd probably similarily remark if I saw David do a fashion show.
Respected Contributor

I wonder if any of the products would make me look thin or if I could find them on Madison Ave.??? Just wondering!!!

Honored Contributor

I've seen her do these shows before............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2014 stevieb said:

Over the years, Lisa has sold just about everything QVC has to sell... It's what they pay her to do and she always seems to bring the same level of motivation no matter what they have her pitching. I remember seeing her selling that face exerciser gizmo that you work with your mouth and jaw a few years back. I'm guessing most people would have felt like fools presenting that thing and probably the hosts do, but she was enthusiastic and demonstrated it with the best of them... Personally, I don't think Lisa is quite the diva some seem to like to think she is, rather, I think she takes her job seriously and sells whatever she's scheduled to sell... Besides, if you stop and look at the offerings lately, there hasn't been much 'glam' in the line-up.

Ah, the Facial Flex. She used to say she used that every morning.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

One of the funniest moment I ever saw on QVC was Kathy Levine selling a folding fishing rod (remember the infomercial?). Talk about a fish out of water, so to speak. Keeps 'em humble.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

BTW, what is the name of the thingamijig that shaves the pilling off sweaters? Does anyone know. I trie several names in the search engine., no luck. Do they work? I need one, but have been hesitant

Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2014 shoekitty said:

BTW, what is the name of the thingamijig that shaves the pilling off sweaters? Does anyone know. I trie several names in the search engine., no luck. Do they work? I need one, but have been hesitant

Go to amazon dot com and search on "sweater shavers". Many pop up.

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2014 kachina624 said: One of the funniest moment I ever saw on QVC was Kathy Levine selling a folding fishing rod (remember the infomercial?). Talk about a fish out of water, so to speak. Keeps 'em humble.

I remember Kathy selling fishing lures a couple times (some guy was selling those for awhile years ago) That was a strange combination (LOL).........

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 coffee drinker said:

Thanks coffee! QVC has the worst search engine. If you aren't specific nothing comes up.

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2014 shoekitty said:
On 3/13/2014 coffee drinker said:

Thanks coffee! QVC has the worst search engine. If you aren't specific nothing comes up.

Happy to help. Anytime I'm looking for anything, I go to Amazon. You can find anything there!!!