Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

No comparison to the quality of the Jackie collection. Not replica's of the real thing, but "inspired by" copies. Realize that this was the vendor's first time on air, but it was uncomfortable to watch.

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 brii said:

She repeats beautiful, beautiful and amazing, amazing too many times. She's hard to listen to.

Well, luckily you won't have to any more. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 K a QVC fan said:Nice of her to work 4 hours?? Most sales people put in 8 hour days. Besides it is an attention thing and all about her. Come on she has to make a grande exit. More like a circus!
On 12/12/2014 culebra said:

It is nice of Lisa to work 4 hours tonight - her last night. She did that last weekend also. She is great at her job-no question. I am sure if her new venture does not work out, QVC would hire her back in a NY minute. I wish her the best of luck in her new venture...

Sales people may put in 8 hour days, but that's completely different than standing on a hard floor and pretty much talking nonstop for 4 hours ..... if you have ever given a lengthy speech or seminar, you would know just how exhausting that is.

QVC does the scheduling, not the hosts ..... did you honestly think someone else was scheduled and she came in and locked the scheduled host in a closet because "it's an attention thing" and she wanted to be on? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

I agree Ellaphant..Overpriced junk jewelry. I've seen better for less at flea markets. Also LR cramming beautiful into every sentence at least 6 times made for a miserable presentation. A really overdone gawdy night the whole way around.