Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 500
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

On 12/12/2014 Irish1210 said: She's doing an exceptional job ~ as I would expect!!!! Lisa looks lovely, too, but the gown/dress appears (to me) to be uncomfortable ~ Not meant as a "slam", but I've seen her in other elegant, ethereal gowns which IMO are more becoming ~ evidently this is "the look" she was going for tonight. Good luck Lisa!!

Yes, I hear intermittent gasping into the microphone. It must be tailored a little too snug around the middle area.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,370
Registered: ‎09-05-2014

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

The dress maybe channels Liz in "A Place in the Sun", but I think it was a white dress in the movie.

Waiting for the nasty ones to show up: set their alarms just to get up and watch the show.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 246
Registered: ‎07-15-2011

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

Nice of her to work 4 hours?? Most sales people put in 8 hour days. Besides it is an attention thing and all about her. Come on she has to make a grande exit. More like a circus!
On 12/12/2014 culebra said:

It is nice of Lisa to work 4 hours tonight - her last night. She did that last weekend also. She is great at her job-no question. I am sure if her new venture does not work out, QVC would hire her back in a NY minute. I wish her the best of luck in her new venture...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,176
Registered: ‎01-20-2011

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

On 12/12/2014 Tissyanne said: I agree, but the vendor is talking over her. He seems nervous.
well since he is the vendor who knows ALL the stories that go with each piece,he should be talking more.That's the point of him being there. We hear her do her sales pitch all the time . As an Elizabeth Taylor fan,I am enjoying listening to him talk about her life snd jewelry,etc.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 246
Registered: ‎07-15-2011

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

I m sure she looks like she is poured into the dress just like all the others! Let me guess she is sitting on a couch and cant move. I dont watch when she is on air. lol
On 12/12/2014 rudy said:
On 12/12/2014 Irish1210 said: She's doing an exceptional job ~ as I would expect!!!! Lisa looks lovely, too, but the gown/dress appears (to me) to be uncomfortable ~ Not meant as a "slam", but I've seen her in other elegant, ethereal gowns which IMO are more becoming ~ evidently this is "the look" she was going for tonight. Good luck Lisa!!

Yes, I hear intermittent gasping into the microphone. It must be tailored a little too snug around the middle area.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,720
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

On 12/12/2014 K a QVC fan said:Nice of her to work 4 hours?? Most sales people put in 8 hour days. Besides it is an attention thing and all about her. Come on she has to make a grande exit. More like a circus!

There's a difference: most sales people do not work on live television in front of millions of viewers. Four hours IS a long time on live television. The hosts' schedules aren't only confined to on-air hours, either.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,585
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

On 12/12/2014 K a QVC fan said:I m sure she looks like she is poured into the dress just like all the others! Let me guess she is sitting on a couch and cant move. I dont watch when she is on air. lol
On 12/12/2014 rudy said:
On 12/12/2014 Irish1210 said: She's doing an exceptional job ~ as I would expect!!!! Lisa looks lovely, too, but the gown/dress appears (to me) to be uncomfortable ~ Not meant as a "slam", but I've seen her in other elegant, ethereal gowns which IMO are more becoming ~ evidently this is "the look" she was going for tonight. Good luck Lisa!!

Yes, I hear intermittent gasping into the microphone. It must be tailored a little too snug around the middle area.

I was noticing that but I think it's because they seem to have her mic on very high to compensate for his mic because his mic seems to be muted for some reason, like it's covered or too far away.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,602
Registered: ‎05-13-2012

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

When Lisa leaves, I can think MB should do the Elizabeth Taylor collection. She was always so good with Nolan Miller.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 303
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

Lisa is doing a great job, the gentleman not so much.. the jewelry is lovely .

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,652
Registered: ‎06-30-2014

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

Feel a bit sorry for him ~ think he's quite nervous. He has lots of info but his delivery is fragmented ~ I'm sure he'll improve with time ~ this may be a bit of a "stuffy" comment, but I think he should have worn a tie.