Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

Give the poor guy a break! I think this is a one (or two) and done. He works for her AIDS related foundation and is not a media pro. He is getting better as it goes along. I vote for open collar. This is not funereal like for Jackie O.

Honored Contributor

It's clear Lisa read and studied the book. She's saving this show.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Beautiful, beautiful, amazing, amazing, stunning.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think wearing a tie equates to a "funereal" ~ just thought it would have been nice, but I respect your "open collar" vote.
New Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Irish1210 said: Feel a bit sorry for him ~ think he's quite nervous. He has lots of info but his delivery is fragmented ~ I'm sure he'll improve with time ~ this may be a bit of a "stuffy" comment, but I think he should have worn a tie.

I agree! I think a tie would have added a touch of class to this presentation. That said, I think he is doing just fine and it doesn't hurt to have Lisa hosting.

Respected Contributor

On 12/12/2014 RedRosey said:
On 12/12/2014 Irish1210 said: Feel a bit sorry for him ~ think he's quite nervous. He has lots of info but his delivery is fragmented ~ I'm sure he'll improve with time ~ this may be a bit of a "stuffy" comment, but I think he should have worn a tie.

I agree! I think a tie would have added a touch of class to this presentation. That said, I think he is doing just fine and it doesn't hurt to have Lisa hosting.

considering that the host is wearing a full blown evening gown, pretty much anything less than a tux is too little! Lol lol.
Contributor

I'm enjoying the show, stories, and can't imagine not seeing Lisa on air. On a side note, the model (with shorter hair) reminds me of Isabella Rosselini, an actress from years ago. She was Ingrid Bergman's daughter. (I know. This is dating me...)
Respected Contributor

On 12/12/2014 brii said:

She repeats beautiful, beautiful and amazing, amazing too many times. She's hard to listen to.

Yup ... she ruins every presentation with her repetitive, old nonsense.

Respected Contributor

ET jewelry is cheap..base metal and glass! Just awful and can't believe the prices.

Valued Contributor

She looked beautiful. What a figure! She is truly a class act. Her voice is so measured and soft. There is not a host on QVC that compares to her. Beautiful woman.