Super Contributor

Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

I am watching only as I know this is Lisa's last night. Lisa looks so lovely! I find her voice to be very calming and she is representing the jewelry nicely. I can not imagine Antonella hosting...Antonella is so hard to listen to with her cracking loud laugh...I am glad they used Lisa for the first show.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa is presenting the ET line of jewelry so well.

I agree, but the vendor is talking over her. He seems nervous.
Frequent Contributor

I love the opening of the show when Lisa kindly held the vendor's hand to calm his nerves. Lisa is such a CLASS ACT!!! I'm enjoying the stories behind each piece and have purchased the book tonight. Luckily, for the vendor, Lisa is making his first appearance run smoothly so far.
Esteemed Contributor

It's a nice show, but why take the opportunity to bash Antonella? As for the vendor, he is a real life person, not a TV seasoned personality.

Respected Contributor

It is nice of Lisa to work 4 hours tonight - her last night. She did that last weekend also. She is great at her job-no question. I am sure if her new venture does not work out, QVC would hire her back in a NY minute. I wish her the best of luck in her new venture...

Respected Contributor

this vender with Lisa sorry I for got his name Tim I think it is said in the very beginning he was really nervous. Lisa is doing great tonight.

Honored Contributor

She repeats beautiful, beautiful and amazing, amazing too many times. She's hard to listen to.

Trusted Contributor

She's doing an exceptional job ~ as I would expect!!!! Lisa looks lovely, too, but the gown/dress appears (to me) to be uncomfortable ~ Not meant as a "slam", but I've seen her in other elegant, ethereal gowns which IMO are more becoming ~ evidently this is "the look" she was going for tonight. Good luck Lisa!!
Esteemed Contributor

The items are prettier than I thought they would be.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

I completely agree, Nancy Drew!!!!!! Very pleasantly surprised!!!