Super Contributor

Re: Lisa in the pink gown looks stunning!

I haven't watched any of it so far, saw five minutes of the beginning of Lisa's show last night then turned it off, too late for me. She did look beautiful. I saw a clip of Pat online, I was checking out a bracelet, and she looked beautiful also, her hair looked nice more wavy.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/14/2014 darcy3 said:

I agree...just posted the same...the color looks so pretty on her.

Must agree.......it was a beautiful dress.

Respected Contributor

On 6/15/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 6/15/2014 mjunkie said: I just watched the video clip of the double twist earrings and saw her in the pink dress. My first thought was how beautiful she looks. Very elegant and simply stunning - the dress, makeup, hair, etc. and she convinced me to finally pick up a pair of those earrings. Smiley Happy

I have those earrings. I bought them many years ago in real gold. They are one of the few things I kept when I sold all of my gold a few years ago. I am so happy I kept them. There are a few other pieces I think about that I wish I had kept . . . mostly one necklace (a very thick snake with a brilliant blue cameo pendant) and a bracelet or two. I had a lot of gold. I don't care about the rings because none of them would ever fit on my fingers anymore and my daughters do not wear gold. I mostly only kept the things with sentimental value.

Well, that says a lot! Smiley Happy I'm looking forward to getting them. I ordered the white gold because I really needed the white to go with a sentimental necklace. I don't need any more yellow gold earrings, but may have to pick a pair up if the white ones impress.

Honored Contributor

Lisa looked great ..... Mark Zunino makes such beautiful couture gowns.

Respected Contributor

Lisa Robertson is a beautiful woman. She looked sensational over the weekend. The reason she wears open neck (strapless) with her hair up is to show off the jewelry eg. necklace, earrings and bracelets. Mark Zunino designed and loaned Lisa her dresses for Italy. They were absolutely beautiful couture gowns. I wish she had stood up and turned around so we could see the dresses from other angles.