Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson offering a 45000 dollar necklace on her website

I might get it. Just want to think about it a little more.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

If I had a spare $45,000 I surely would not spend it on a piece of jewelry on the website of a former TV shopping show host

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

WHO  CARES  AND WHERE WOULD I WEAR IT   CAN DO A LOT WITH THAT MONEY 

Trusted Contributor

I know that I'm chiming in rather late.  I was curious about this $45,000 necklace so I went and looked it up.  It made me wonder if she actually OWNS the necklace, or if she might be selling it on consignment for a jeweler.  Otherwise that's a lot of money tied up in inventory that might never sell.  In a way it would be a smart thing, for a minor TV celebrity, with a bit of a fan base, to sell the more expensive items on consignment.

Valued Contributor

I agree most likely she has some kind of deal with the Italian gem companies she knows to feature the pieces on her website and she gets a commission if they sell.  I've looked at her pieces and they are underwhelming.  Can't imagine why you would buy from her when QVC has so much more selection and inventory to choose from.  Nothing special about her designs and many are meh to me.  I always though she was a good host so I am not one that dislikes her.

Occasional Contributor

Watched Lisa on Q back to her start days.   Over the years my personal opin she became all about LIsa.... you know strike a pose, always appearring to be checking her appearance in the monitor.   She never really appeared to be comfortable in her role, always kinda sorta posed all the time.   My original thought when she left Q was she is going to have a hard time with aging.   We all know as one has relied on their looks, getting older can be a cruel curse.  Also being on tv with close ups, well. 

My opening comments obviously had nothing to do with the $45k necklace.   I do follow Lisa on FB and look at her products on her website.  I wouldn't buy the jewelry or anything else.   Her stuff is over priced and reminds me of simply costume jewelry.  One person had commented on her FB the similiar product on JTV was offered at a much cheaper price and even posted a screenshot of the product.   I really don't have a clue who would follow her or shop her website could afford the high dollar estate pieces.   Most everyone except for her celebrity friends could really afford those pieces.  I think most of her "tribe" buy her stuff because she is Lisa from the Q. 

Lisa's life is sorta becoming sad to watch.   All the trips and parties and things she always posted prior to her 'company' her life seems to be at the present going on some buying trip, videos or pix of Nancy and Katie or a video chat of her waving and saying hi.   I see the business closing within the next year.  Already her products are being to set no sold.  Looking at her website she has lots of products that have shown as last call for months and months.   I hate to think how much money she is losing and hate to think all the years she spent making all that Q salary, hate to see her as she gets older lose more than she gains.   I do think everyone in her family is super successful.    I hope if aging had anything to do with leaving the Q - she should have realized and accepted aging is a blessing and life is not always about being told how beautiful you are.

Have I digressed?  Probably.  So i conlude with - I don't understand that high priced stuff she is trying to sell.    I do kinda/sorta feel sorry for her.   

Super Contributor

I didn't know she had her own website so I just checked it out. A lot of her pieces are affordable. I wonder why some are made in Italy and some are made in China? I guess she chooses the pieces she wants on her site and it doesn't matter where they come from. To me, it does. I hate to see a piece that costs several hundred dollars that's made in China. I just feel like it's cheap and mass produced. Sorry to get off the subject.

I liked Lisa when she was on QVC. I hope her business does well. I didn't see anything on her site that was really different and I couldn't live without. Does anyone know why she left QVC? 

Trusted Contributor

One of the reasons she left QVC is that she was being stalked.  You can google for more information on the subject.  Whether you're a big fan of Lisa or not, nobody deserves that.

Super Contributor

21150019_1088030741326806_8111256336265924325_n.jpg

Super Contributor

ZOOM in on her unfiltered picture.  She needs to stop with the facetune and photoshop!  Botox, plastic surgery and fillers help but she still looks her age, attractive but her age.  The tribots don't have a clue and think she looks like she is 20.