Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson offering a 45000 dollar necklace on her website

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

OMG LR is bringing back her couture jewelry and the pricing is between 3000 to 45000. That diamond necklace for 45000 is just stunning. These are the most beautiful pieces i have ever seen. What a privilege Lisa can bring these.

@JONNYSBRO Buy it.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

no one cares.

BalletBabe, Lots of people do. Lisa's items sell out continuously. She has great taste and hundreds of customers shop from her site.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

OMG LR is bringing back her couture jewelry and the pricing is between 3000 to 45000. That diamond necklace for 45000 is just stunning. These are the most beautiful pieces i have ever seen. What a privilege Lisa can bring these.

How many did you buy?

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

no one cares.

BalletBabe, Lots of people do. Lisa's items sell out continuously. She has great taste and hundreds of customers shop from her site.

She has sell outs because she only offers small quantities

Esteemed Contributor

Poor Jonnysbro--guess there's no hope for this poster to move on......

Super Contributor

If it's like the last time, these pieces don't come with any type of certification papers??  And except for 2 pieces, she doesn't even list the quality of the diamonds.  Anyone who would spend that kind of money on this stuff she is seeling, well, I guess I won't finish that statement...

But I certainly agree with a previous post, she has become a joke!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a lot of money.  Wouldn't most people go to a jeweler to buy something so expensive?  Has she done this before?  I thought Lisa sold Christmas trees and home decor items.

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

no one cares.

She has sell outs because she only offers small quantities

If she ordered small quantities, she not only wouldn't get a good price, many vendors wouldn't bother, and she wouldn't be able to literally "brand" her jewelry.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

Sooner wrote:

If it doesn't sell, she'll just have to wear it, sigh.  And maybe take a loss on it for taxes????  LOL!!!  

According to her e-mail, these are exhibition pieces that will eventually be sold to a retailer.  

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

no one cares.

I'm not a Lisa fan, but I have six pieces of her jewelry, and it's all great quality.  I received the heart/cross/angel wing necklace today, and it's fabulous.