Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson has a gorgeous peach ring on her website

@coffee drinker wrote:

Do the Hampton ladies really wear white gowns when they lunch?  I don't think so.

Maybe she is talking about the Stepford Wives who lunch.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

How many of us believed this drivel LR spouted at us?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not sure about the white dresses but I think they pass on leather jackets in the summer.

Looks very hot and very out of place.

leather.JPG

Respected Contributor

LR — that rose gold clad peachy bauble with JAI sterling pieces??  Now that is a sense of style that needs some simmering.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trusted Contributor

Omg Lisa looks so hip in that jacket. She is a style maven and fashionista
Trusted Contributor

Uh-huh.  A real fashion victim.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

An update the size 6 is now gone. Its only sizes 7 through 9 now. This ring has been flyin out the door

@JONNYSBRO, my only question is why are you making false claims?? That ugly plated bubble gum machine ring is very much still available in size 6 (as well as all other sizes) I’m sorry your eyes are deceiving you but Lisa has the same amount available right now as she did earlier. No one is buying much to your chagrin. Have fun on the cruise... I’m confident you’re going since you seem to worship this old saleswoman. The only reason for this cruise is to garner sales and have fans want to support her when they see how “real” she really is in person and now they’re all BFF’s.

At Q, Lisa couldn’t have cared less about fans. Somethings never change but now she desperately needs fans for their $$$ cause she’s all by her lonesome so she has to play the part of “friend”. She’s clever, I’ll give her that much. It’s a shame some fans are so clouded. 

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

Not sure about the white dresses but I think they pass on leather jackets in the summer.

Looks very hot and very out of place.

leather.JPG

Seriously??  All the ladies with real money look chic.  LR looks like a pageant wanna-be.  Why does everyone look young and dressed in cool clothing and LR has a leather (or faux) jacket?  She tries too hard.  It is like her in that flouncy prom dress at Chaz' summer party.  She looked really bad in that one.  He was probably afraid of what she might turn up in for his Christmas party, so the invitation got "lost".  She reminds me of "What Ever Happend To Baby Jane"?  LOL

Super Contributor

Another shady thing about Lisa's jewelry is that she never shows a picture of the hallmark indicating the metal purity or country of origin.  If she does accidentally, it's always invariably blurred in the photo and indecipherable.  She may give a description, but she never shows it in the photos.  Why is that?

Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Omg Lisa looks so hip in that jacket. She is a style maven and fashionista

No, Lisa, you don't, and no, you're not.