Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson has a gorgeous peach ring on her website

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa is a small business. QVC when it first started was tiny and had smaller quantities. This ring is literally very close to being sold out. 2019 is exciting as Lisa is entering her fourth year of biz and shes bringing us more variety. We also have the tribe cruise which that is almost sold out. Shes come a long way

@JONNYSBRO.  Are you going on the cruise?

Trusted Contributor

Stop comparing her to QVC.  She has been gone since 2014!

No, it is not close to being sold out.  I will bet she started out with 20 total and now, she is down to 14.

What does the cruise have to do with this ring?

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa has been to many a ball. She went to the big one the met ball and was smoozing with Sarah Jessica Parker and the who's who

who's who?

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

.the ring would be beautifully paired with Lisa's pink pom pom wrap and then finish it off with her black Monaco purse. All three pieces are about 750.00 plus tax for three gorgeous items..IMO buy the whole ensemble if u can. Also u could buy some Judith Ripka earrings to finish it all off..mix and match it QVC and LR purchases

have you made these purchases that you are encouraging others to buy....

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This gorgeous beautiful ring Lisa has on the website is a peach ring with sapphires. It's just simply stunning as Lisa would say perfect for a spring luncheon in the Hamptons with a white gown. Its 339 dollars an investment piece and already on last call. U snooze u truly lose.

This is obviously not the place to help Lisa sell her jewelry. I don’t see any enthusiasm for this ring other than yours. I have no wish to make people believe I live a Hampton’s lifestyle nor do I have any desire to pretend to myself that I do. I left that world of make believe in childhood. I’m well grounded in the real world and find happiness in being genuine, not faux.

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas @JONNYSBRO

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

An update the size 6 is now gone. Its only sizes 7 through 9 now. This ring has been flyin out the door
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Jonnysbro" is really pushing that ring today.  She must really need that $4,746 in gross revenue (14 rings at $339 each).  Guess the super successful multimillionaire who rubs elbows with the "who's who" has bill collectors coming after her.

Trusted Contributor

Nope.  I just put all of them in the shopping cart and it's a total of 14 just as I previously stated.  

Respected Contributor

Do the Hampton ladies really wear white gowns when they lunch?  I don't think so.